🎬 𝓘 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 🎬

🌺 ⑅* ❄️ ⑅* 🌺 ⑅* ❄️ ⑅* 🌺
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀🌺 ⑅* ❄️ ⑅* 🌺 ⑅* ❄️ ⑅* 🌺

🌺 ⑅* ❄️ ⑅* 🌺 ⑅* ❄️ ⑅* 🌺

🇩🇰 ∞ ✨ ༺ 🍀 ༻ ✨ ∞ 🇮🇸
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
E P I G R A P H
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

🇩🇰 ∞ ✨ ༺ 🍀 ༻ ✨ ∞ 🇮🇸

🇩🇰 ∞ ✨ ༺ 🍀 ༻ ✨ ∞ 🇮🇸
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
S Y N O P S I S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The difference between "like", "love", and "in love" is the same as the difference between "for now", "for awhile", and "forever".

~o0o~

There are some who say that love, at its core, is something that can be broken down into simple terms. There are some who say that love is, in actuality, a relatively simple thing.

These people are wrong.

Love is maddening. It will creep up on you when you least expect it. Why do you think it's called "falling in love?" It's because you don't force yourself to fall. You just fall. And when the love is actually real and in its purest state, you won't mind the fall that you took to get there.

***

"Traveling does make one modest." She spoke softly as the two of them stared up at the night sky and the bright colors that seemed to be dancing amongst the twinkling stars. "It makes you realize what a tiny place you occupy in the world."

"You said that you've seen this natural spectacle a countless number of times while growing up here." He responded, turning his gaze in her direction. "Why act as if it's something new to you?"