Chapter 5

After killing the enemy,Sakura,Naruto and Sasuke seemed scared of me even though I do this all the time during missions. My thirst for blood in the day cannot be quenched,thanks to Moyasu.

We were walking towards the tower until Moyasu stopped me.

"He is here nearby."

Here already? Great. But what about the three?

"Ask them to wait for you near the tower"

Alright then.

"Hey. Three of you hear to the tower first. I have a score to settle" I said.

"Oh,alright. Be careful" Sakura said.

I threw her the scrolls and head to Gaara's direction. But not before telling them not to get in trouble without me around.

"It seems he sensed you as well. He is coming,but his two teammates left"

Great,we can battle alone.

My eyes sparkled with lust for blood. My dusty pink orbs burned with passion to kill.

Finally,a red head was found in my sight. A hungry smile formed on my lips.

He saw me and smirked. We both stopped on our respective branches,leaving an appropriate distance between us.

After a few minutes of staring at each other,both of us allowed our beast and demon respectively to take over our body,but still having our conscious mind.

Fire spread around my body and red claw markings appeared on both of my cheeks,as well as a symbol of fire on my forehead. Wings of fire formed on my back and my hair was so much my longer that it sweeps the floor. The tips of my hair were fire as well.

"Let us begin,shall we?" I said.

He immediately slammed his giant hand towards me,but I hopped and ran towards him on his hand. He tried to get me off by slapping me off with his free hand,but I flew into the air and formed a fire sword on my hand.

I tried to slash him with it,but his sand protected him. I hissed and flew back.

"Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu"

I shot a fireball at him and made his sand burn into ashes. Before all of his sand were caught in it,he immediately moved it away. He growled angrily at me and shot sand shurikens. I shot fire shurikens at me and it clashed with his same shurikens.

"My my,you are quite a challenge" A voice spoke.

This isn't Gaara's voice..

"It is his beast's voice"

Is that even possible? Does it mean he took over his mind as well?!

"No,silly. I can do that as well"

You ca-

"What kind of demon am I,if I can't at least match a petty beast like you?" Moyasu said.

Moyasu..

"Yes?"

It feels weird talking when it isn't my voice..

"Get use to it" She chuckled.

"You are the demon of the Land of Fire,Moyasu. Am I right?"

"Indeed. I assume you are the One Tailed Beast,Shukaku?"

"I am. I know this is silly of me,but I won't kill you"

"Why so? Aren't you blood thirsty? As far as I know,you are known to be cold blooded"

"No matter how thirsty I am,I can never kill you because it seems my host as taken a liking to your host"

"Oh? What a coincidence. She is interested in him as well" Moyasu smirked.

I blushed and mentally cursed her,but she just teased me.

Damn you,Moyasu!

"Aw,don't hide it from me. I know you"

Damn!

"He likes you too" She winked and I blushed.

GAHHH!!

I looked at Gaara and it seems like he is talking to his beast as well. Suddenly,I lost control of my body.

Moyasu landed on the ground,as well as Gaara. At least I think he is,maybe it's Shukaku. Moyasu walked towards him and vice versa.

What are you doing?!

She ignored me.

Curse you,Moyasu!!

When I have control over my body again,I realised the gap between my face and Gaara's face is just a few inches. I gasped and blushed crimson,being so close to a guy.

I ordered my legs to move,but it didn't obey me. My dusty pink eyes stared into his light cyan eyes. Before I knew it,our lips met. Our lips lightly brushed each other and we slowly pressed our lips against each other.

My heart began to flutter and I could feel my stomach flipping here and there. My hands unconsciously find it's way around his neck and pulled him closer as did he. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and pressed my body against his.

We turned our heads to deepened the kiss and pulled away to catch our breaths. I blushed the shade of red which rivals his hair when he pulled me for another kiss.

Moyasu..

"Enjoy the moment,idiot."

I hate you..

"I love you too!!"