Part One

"Yep. My Relationship Life Is Over." Are The First Words That Came Out My Mouth When I Saw Those Two Lines On That Pregnancy Test. I Already Have A One Year Old Daughter Now Here I Am Pregnant Again. First Time My Daughter Was Basically Planned. We Both Agreed We Wanted A Child Together So That's What We Did. No, Our Relationship Was Not Perfect. He Was Cheating My Whole First Pregnancy But I Got Over That And Tried To Move On. I Couldn't Date Much Because I Barely Ever Had A Babysitter Or Free Time. I Ran Into Someone I Had My Eyes On Since I Was In High School, So About 10-11 Years I Kept Telling His Brother That I Was Going To Marry Him. He's About 11 Years Older Than Me. Bad Idea, But I Didn't Know That Until About Two Months After I Took That Pregnancy Test. Here's How This Went. He Inboxed Me Randomly Complimenting My Picture I Posted. Had Me Blushing And All Excited. The Conversations Grew And Eventually We Met Up. I Don't Care If You Judge Me But Let Me Remind You I've Been Wanting This Man For Years. He Didn't Live Near Me. He Worked And Lived About 8 Hours Away From Our Hometown So When He Came Home To Visit He Hit Me Up And You Know I Had To Pull Up. We Watched Tv And Talked A Little. We Were Cuddling The Whole Time. Little Did He Know I Was Already Falling In Love. Crazy Right? I Know. This Is When Shit Got Real. He Started Kissing Me. I'm Not Sure If It Was The Weed, My Hormones, Or What But His Kisses Literary Felt Magical. He Started Taking My Clothes Off And You Damn Right I Let Him. We Both Grown. He Kissed My Lips, Down To My Neck, Down My Stomach, And Then My Thighs. Talking About Turned On. He Gave Me Chills. He Started To Give Me Head. I Ain't Gone Lie I'm So Use To Faking Orgasms Because It Takes Me So Long To Reach That Point. Very Few Have Made Me Cum During Sex. So I Faked One With Him. Don't Get Me Wrong The Head Was Good But I Was Ready To Have Sex. Even Though I Faked It He Didn't Stop. It Was Like He Knew I Was Faking. Funny But A lot Of Guys Can't Tell When A Female Is Faking Or They Don't Care And Only Worried About Getting Theirs. A Few Minutes Later He Found That Right Spot And Didn't Move. I Came So Hard It Scared Me. I Never Had Anyone To Make Me Cum Like That From Just Head. He Comes Up To Kiss Me Then He Slides His Dick Inside Me. He Wasn't Just Fucking Me. It Was Like He Was Trying To Purposely Take My Soul. I Know He Didn't Mean It But When He Whispered "I Love You Girl" In My Ear While Stroking Slowly And Looking Me In My Eyes I Squirted Everywhere. Still To This Day I Think It Was Voodoo Because I Dead Ass Fell In Love With This Man That First Night. He Was Home For A Few Weeks So We Continued These Sneaky Links And Trust Me They Only Got Better.

He Was Home For About 3 Weeks So This Continued The Whole Time. Every Chance I Got I Pulled Up So We Could Talk, Smoke A Little Then Have A Little Sex. This Man Would Eat Me Out For Hours, No Lie. I've Never Squirted That Much In My Life. One Day We Were Just Chilling And I Asked Him How He Felt About Poly Relationships. He Laughed Because For One I Don't Think He Knew I Liked Girls Until Then. He Told Me He Knew Someone Who Was Interested In The Same Thing. He Gives Me Her Number After He Explained To Her What Was Going On. We Texted And A Few Days Later I Met Up With The Chick And We Had A Few Drinks And Talked Over Dinner. I've Seen Her Around Before But I Didn't Know Her Like That. She Was About 8 Years Older Than Me. She Didn't Know Me Either. While Talking To Her I Find Out She's Been Messing Around With This Man For Some Years. So They Had History. I Couldn't Trip, He Wasn't My Man. We Were Just Chilling. We Tell Each Other About Ourselves And Our Kids. I Can't Lie She Was Cool. It Was Like We Clicked. She Was Extremely Easy To Talk To And She Kept The Eye Contact The Whole Time. She Was Cute And Thick Too. He Had Like A Week Left Before He Had To Go Back To Work So We All Agreed To Meet Up Together Before He Left. We Smoked, Chilled, Took A Few Shots And Later Into The Night She Put A Pill In My Mouth. After I Took The Pill I Asked What Kind It Was. They Both Say "An X" At The Same Time And Start Smiling. Little Inside Story I Never Took An X Pill Before And I Wasn't A Heavy Drinker So I Got Messed Up. I Was Feeling Amazing And Horny At The Same Time. Her And I Had Already Showered Before We Came So He Went And Got In The Shower. She Came Over To Me And Started Kissing Me And Pulling At My Clothes. I Was With All The Shit So I Was Kissing Back And Pulling Her Clothes Off Too. Soon As She Started Eating Me Out He Comes Out The Shower And Starts Fucking Her From The Back. Yes, She Was Already Wet Because She Was That Turned On. I Can't Remember Every Detail Of That Night But We All Fucked For About 7 Hours. It Was Amazing. Literally Fucked Until The Sun Came Up. She Was A Squirter And A Creamer And She Was Very Well Experienced. He Was The Type That Really Enjoyed Pleasing His Woman Or In This Case His Women. If We Would've Recorded It And Posted It On Some Kind Of Sex Website We Would Be Famous. His Last Day Before He Had To Go Back To Work I Had To Talk To Him. It Was Bothering Me A Little That He Never Mentioned Her Until I Brung Up The Poly Relationships Conversation. He Seemed To Be So Upfront About Everything Else We Talked About. I Asked The Question Almost Every Female Has Asked A Guy, "What Are We?" He Explained He Didn't Want A Relationship With Me Or Her Because Of What Happened In His Last Relationship. My Feelings Were Hurt, I May Have Dropped A Few Tears But I Was Happy That He Was Honest With Me So I Stayed. I Cut Everybody Off Mainly For Him But Since She Wasn't Going Anywhere I Still Talked To Her After He Left For Work. He Came Home For Holidays So I Waited For Him. He Fucked Me So Good He Was Worth The Wait.