Assassinator

Keep in mind that this is set before the reveal)
also, THEY ARE 18!

Part 1:
"Pound it!"
The two heroes have done it again! They have saved the city from another akuma. However, it wasn't a normal akuma.

This akuma was secretly an assassin out to get the two heroes with or without the powers given to them.
Just when they thought that their days work was finished, Chat's was going to turn out differently.
Ladybug and Chat Noir waved each other goodbye and Ladybug flew into the distance.

Chat Noir turned around to check in the victim. "Where did he go?!"
He shouted with a crack in his voice of worry. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain strike his stomach, he turned around to find the assassin staring into his eyes with a big smirk on his face. The assassin had stabbed Chat Noir from behind leaving him bleeding and in pain. He held tightly on his wound to calm the bleeding while watching the assassin run into the distance.
He could not keep up the tightness for too long, he was getting tired and could feel faint. There wasn't enough time to make it to the hospital. He knew where to go and who he could trust. Nearby was a small bakery where a good friend of his lived.

*at Marinette's*

Marinette: "Tikki, do you think I should tell Adrien how I feel tomorrow?"

Tikki: "Of course Marinette! But only if you're ready to tell Adri-"

Tikki was interrupted by a loud bang on Marinette's balcony.

Marinette: "Tikki hide!"

Marinette rushes up to her balcony to find a familiar cat lying there unconscious.

Marinette: "CHAT!"

The worried girl bolted to his side trying to wake him up. "CHAT, CHAT, CHAT...Please... wake up."

Marinette out her head down in sadness not knowing what was wrong with Chat Noir.

Suddenly, she felt something running down her hand, she lifted her hand to see Chat's blood on her hands. She was in shock and completely traumatised. She panicked and immediately tried picking him up.

Unable to pick him up by herself, she waved at Tikki who was watching. She knew it was a dangerous idea, but she knew it was the only way to get him inside, Marinette and Tikki carried Chat inside and got him out of the cold.

The constant thoughts going through her head made her worry even more. 'Why is he here? Why didn't he go to hospital? How did this happen? He wasn't hurt when I saw him.' While she was in constant thought and distress, she tried her best her best to make him comfortable and had pressure on his wound.

"Oww P-Princess?"
Chat Noir had become conscious again and constantly cracked in his voice, he was tired and in pain.

Marinette: "don't speak Chat, I'm here to help, please don't speak you need to save your energy.
I'm going to have to stitch it up Chat, it's going to hurt so I need you to trust me." She spoke with pure confidence but the tears flowing down her cheeks were telling a different story.

Chat noticed the tears flowing down her cheek.
Chat: "Princess... please... don't cry." Moving his hand slowly to Marinette's face wiping away her tears.

Marinette: "what do you expect me to do Chat?! You just crashed on my balcony unconscious AND with a wound that could have killed you Chat... you should have went to hospital."

More tears began to flow down her cheek and her hands started to shake as she was about to start stitching.
Chat Noir reached for her hand and helped calm her down before she could thread the needle.

Chat: "I'm so sorry Mari, I just- I didn't think I would make it to the hospital and you were the closest to where I was and I knew I could trust you. I'm sorry I'm putting you through this. Your hands are shaking, calm down first, take a deep breath Mari. I can try to do it." He tried to sit up putting all of his strength into getting up but couldn't keep his screams of pain in but couldn't. "ARGH! Maybe i can't do it, I'm so weak..."