𝟢𝟨

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢,𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

" and so the moral of the story here is,"

" always protect your partner before the worst could even happen, even if it means that it'll separate the both of you."

" always take care of the ones around you, no matter if you're a girl or a boy, each gender deserves to be a hero, alright Daniel? "
as EJ finished telling him a love story that he requested.

" but what happened to the girl?"
Daniel asked curiously.

" well.. she's living her life perfectly above the sky."
EJ smiled while holding back his tears.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 :
Daniel requested a love story that has a sad ending from EJ. The story he told him was actually a story that happened to him but he obviously did not stated that it's his story to Daniel. The relationship EJ and Lami had at first were strong, as time passes by, interests and feelings faded. Soon, the relationship turns into a broken vase. EJ continuously made efforts in order for the relationship between them to survive. However, Lami gave him zero efforts, and in the end, she offered him to break them apart. She had to leave him and the country in order to proceed her surgery. The surgery itself will determines the answer to her life, whether she gets to live and spend more time with EJ or will she leave EJ without a proper goodbye. In the end, she left without a proper farewell.
+ i referred to " Moral of the story " lyrics.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

-
8th August 2020

-8th August 2020