Chapter 4

"Oh Hayasaka, she's so cute!"

"Calm down Kaguya-sama, someone might hear you"

My heart can't stop pounding! This is worse than what I feel for the president. I feel like my heart is going to explode from her cuteness! I made Hayasaka do a background research about Y/N and she is in the same level as me. I wish father could approve her and make her be with me!

"You can go back now Hayasaka" The blonde haired girl bowed and left her there.

I am now walking down the hallway and I saw Y/N was in a deep thought and wasn't paying attention to the professor. Now I know why she doesn't pass her tests. I giggled and continued walking until I reached the student council room. I opened the door and it was all the same. Chika was introducing her games again, The president was busy with the papers and Ishigami playing his video games and objecting Chika's remarks about the game. Miko was out with her friend, they are patrolling and lecturing students about discipline again. She should calm down about that and change her moral principles a bit.

"Kaguya-san, Let's play Spin the Bottle!" The pink haired girl raised the water bottle and flipping it a few times.

"That sounds fun, right president?" Shirogane looked at her and started thinking.

"Maybe next time"

"Don't be a kill joy, pres!" Chika pouted and looked at Ishigami.

"Please?"

"No"

"Pleeeaase?" Chika was now desperately wanting hin to join.

"Kaguya-san will play with me, so please?" She's hoping that this reason would work on him.

"Ugh fine"

"Yaaay!" The four of them formed into a circle. Ishigami decided that he would play because there's nothing else to do in the moment. Chika spinned the bottle and it landed on Shirogane.

"Truth or dare?" The latter asked as Shirogane started shaking and he was trying to think.

"Truth, I don't wanna do those dares of yours, I have a bad feeling about those dares."

"Do you like Kaguya-san?" The blonde tensed because he's in the hot seat and everybody was looking at him.

"N-No, I don't" He was hurt in the inside but he can't tell her yet.

"Okaay! It's your turn to spin that bottle" Shirogane spun the bottle and it's bottle cap pointed at Kaguya.

"Kaguya-san! Truth or dare?" The secretary was excited to know who was Kaguya's crush.

"Dare.." She said as she inhaled some air to relax.

"I dare you to take a pic with your crush!" The latter smirked and opened the door.

"After you Ms. Vice president~" Kaguya gulped and she really wanted to have a pic with Y/N so she could look at it everytime.

The student council got outside and followed Kaguya who was finding her crush, She stopped and they saw Y/N talking to her classmate. Shirogane realized and his heart was crushed into pieces. He already knew it when Chika brought her inside the student council room. Chika pushed Kaguya towards her and bumps into Y/N.

"Ah sorry senpai!"

"I-It's okay!" Kaguya's face was red and she stepped back a bit.

"Can I take a picture with you?" She said while holding her phone in her hand.

"Of course! Send it to me later too, okay?" The younger girl smiled that made Kaguya melt.

Chika was now fangirling as Y/N held her phone up and motioned her senpai to be closer to her. Ishigami internally smiled and Shirogane forced a smile at them. No matter how much it hurts, he can't make her love him back. Seeing Kaguya happy is enough for him to realize that he isn't the one for her. Once they're done, they bid Y/N goodbye and gone back to the room.

"So it's Y/N huh?" Ishigami said while smirking down at Kaguya.

"I ship you twoo!" Chika was still thrilled by the new ship she saw.

"Win her now Kaguya" Shirogane smiled and patted her back.

Kaguya was too flustered to talk but it made her happy, it was worth it and now she got what she wanted. She looked at the picture and looked how Y/N smile. It made her die inside and blush madly like the color of her eyes.

Timeskip ~( Tutor time)

Y/N ran to her classroom to meet her senpai and when she arrived, Kaguya was sitting on the table, holding her books. She didn't know how she got those since she took her bag with her. She sat on the chair in front and looked at her.

"Shall we start Y/N?"

A/N: Cliffhangeeeerrr