The 1st letter

It was a cold and windy January when school resumed after the winter break. Me and Crissanta broke up a few weeks. This weather feels cold but not as cold as how I feel inside. My father liked Crissanta. He said she was descent and smart and funny. My father always wanted atleast one daughter but God gave him 3 sons. When she used to come over my dad would prepare his special chicken sandwich and they'd laugh and play domino.

Then my older sibbling Gabe who is only 2 years old liked having her around aswell he said that when ever she was in the house he felt homey and he was happy for us which was unlikely most to happen. Then the last among us Matthew his only 9 but he loves to play with Crissanta. She was so nice to him. When she used to come over she'd bring us her home baked hazelnut coockies they tasted amazing and Matthew liked her. She tutored him the lectures he didn't know and they'd play Mortal Combat afterwards. But now that we aren't together anymore he became cold on how he treated me. Like some part of him was gone.

I wasn't the only one who was affected. Everyone in my family was affected! So right now I'm off to the locker room to change my clothes for soccer. I opened my locker and there laid an envelope. It had a silver seal on it. I sniffed it.It was scented. It smelled familiar. It smelled like tulips on a hot day. I looked around if anybody put it in. I removed the seal and read the message it contained.

Dear Zac Stallion,

Hey you look like a wreck. What happened to you? You look like you haven't slept in days! Your eyebugs are technecally almost the size of a pinapple. But oh well we can't have that right Zac Stallion? Wouldn't want you to ruin yout figure just because of your breakup with Crissanta. So being a concerned well being. I'm going to help you. :)

Despite the fact that you don't know who I am and I have no intentions what so ever in telling it to you. You'll have to trust me. Let's just say I was always with you but you never saw me. Allright. So starting today you'll recieve a letter and it'll help you. Help you get over Crissanta Lays.

Sincerely yours,

Invisible Girl

----------------

Wasn't that short! Well sorry guys this is just a short story and a very light novel. Enjoy!