/Chapter 56/

Mina's PoV

"Guys you go first, Sana, and I have something to do," I said to the others. It's already dismissal and like what Bambam texted me, He wants to talk to me.

"Ok, We'll go now. Take care alright." Jihyo said.

We parted our ways, Sana and I used my car to go to the place where Bambam what me to go.

"To be honest Mina, You shouldn't talk to him. Lisa said it already, you'll just put yourself in danger if you let yourself close with that guy." Sana said who's sitting next to me.

"That's why I brought you with me. If Chaeyoung doesn't have something to do, maybe she's the one I brought with me." I said as I focused on the way coz I am the one who's driving.

"Oh, so I'm just your second choice? That's hurt Mitang!" She said

"Whatever." I just said.

Afterward, we arrived at the place. We parked first and went out of the car.

"So where is he?" Sana asked and look on her watch.

"That guy, tss He should be the first one to arrive here." I hissed

"Woah, How funny that before you're fine with it," Sana said and sat on the bench.

"It was before Sana."I clarified.

After few minutes, Bambam arrives. He's wearing a cap and face mask but I still able to recognize him.

"Hi, Mina." He said

"Don't Hi Hi on me. You are the one who needs to talk to me but you're late." I said and rolled my eyes.

"S-sorry." He said.

"So what now?"

"Uh, can we talk, just the two of us?" He asked and look at Sana who's unbothered by his presence.

"I brought her for my safety. Lisa told me that staying with you can put me in danger." I said.

"Oh yeah, but just there, Sana can see you over there." He said and pointed to the bench not so far from our place.

"Sana watch over me ok?"

"Sure thing." She said.

I walked with Bambam and when we arrived at that spot, he asked me to sit first.

"Bambam can you finish this all? I need to go now." I said

"Ok. First I really want to say sorry to you. At first, I intend to use you so I can have a chance to get Nayeon. Your squad doesn't want me to get near Nayeon. Then you popped and became close to them. Sorry for everything I've done. But believe me, I really love yo-"

"Stop Bambam. You can't fool me again. You don't love me. You just used to love me. And I don't fucking care about that. What I care about now is I'm not together with you. Let's be honest here Bam, I know you still love Nayeon and I won't hate her by that. Stop messing with us, will you? Nayeon is fine with Jeongyeon now. And me? I'm already fine without you." I said and about to leave when he stopped me by holding my wrist.

"I'm sorry. I know it's unforgivable but I hope you'll forgive me soon. I'm thankful that you don't see me as a big loss for you."

"You're welcome," I said and went to Sana.

"Done talking with him?" Sana asked

"Yeah, and like what was expected, it's just another nonsense coming from him," I said and get in the car.

"So what now? You guys are officially done?" Sana asked as she got in also.

"Of course, And This time I ended it," I said and started the car.

"Nice, Let's go now. The others might be waiting on us." Sana said and I nodded.

Chaeyoung's PoV

"How's your day?"

"It's fine mom, actually we had a great day. Right Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu said and look at me.

"Ah yeah, it's great. The squad is all fine same as us." I said

"I heard that Chaeyoung is pretty popular in the school? Many girls are drooling over her." mom said causing Tzuyu and me to laugh.

"Aniyo, It's not like that," I said and laughed

"Well it's because I'm your father that's why?" Dad suddenly said

"Oh really?"

We just laughed and continued to eat while having some talks.

I didn't expect this family to be like this. I'm contented with the family I had before. Dad, me, and the mother that I recognized. But what I have right now is I can say different. Maybe because it's not just me now. I have Tzuyu who's also not just my friend but also my sibling.

The whole talk is about me and Tzuyu which is I found very enjoyable and nice. In this Dad will be able to know more about Tzuyu while our mother will able to know more about me.

"Mom, I'll wash these plates, I know you want to talk to Chaeyoung," Tzuyu said.

"I'll help you with it Tzuyu. I also want to know more about you." Dad said

"Oh, sure uncle."

"Dad, just call me dad. We're family now remember?"

"Yep!" Tzuyu said happily and went to the kitchen with dad.

"So do you want me to show something to you?" My mom asked and look at me. I just nodded and smile at her.

She stood up and asked me to follow her, which I did. We went to a room. It's actually a room where you can see the backyard through the window.

"Here, sit here and I have something to tell you." Mom said and signaled me to sit on a mat that she placed in front of the window.

"I heard from Tzuyu that you are struggling to find that girl?" Mom asked which I answered by a nod

"Look, the strings are maybe unpredictable. It goes whenever it wants to. Girl to girl, boy to boy, girl to boy or what so ever. And you know what I just found out, that strings are made for us to meet a person that can help us. Let just say they may not be your forever but at least they helped you to made realize some things and made experience the life you didn't experience. Now, I have the guy that is meant for me. I'm so happy of course. But it doesn't mean that I'm not happy to have Tzuyu as my daughter too. You both are a special gift that I can have. So Chaeyoung, if you want some help, I'm here for you ok? I hope you can accept me now." mom said without looking at me just at the view outside.

"Of course I will. You're my mom. I maybe say things to you but I really felt sorry for that. I'm happy also that you made Tzuyu and raised her well. If not because of her I won't realize these things." I said and hugged her tight

After few minutes we broke into our hug and continue our talk.

"So what now? Tell me what did you found out about the strings and let's see if I can help you." Mom said and I just nodded