Sawamura Daichi x Reader

anime: Haikyuu

Some slight mention of rape! Proceed with caution!

Two chapters today! Yay!

-Hey DADchi! Wait up!- you yelled after the volleyball club captain.

-Oh [Y/n]! Hi, didn't see you there.- he smiled softly and kissed your forehead in greeting.

You and Daichi were dating for two months now. When the team get to know about you they couldn't believe that their captain hide something so important. They tough he didn't have it in him, but you knew differently.

Flashback

You were going home that day, it was pretty late. Club activities took longer than expected that day. You didn't tough twice and took the shortcut. And that was your mistake. Few meters in the tight space between the buildings you came across another possible way but you kept walking straight. That's when you felt someone pushing you on the wall next to you.

It hurt you and you felt fear creeping on your body. Before you stood a man with disturbing face expression. He reeked of alcohol and cheap cigarettes. Your nose scrunched and you tried to wiggle your way out of his grasp. He didn't have much muscles but it was enough to keep you still.

-Stop moving! I really like my woman bigger... with a little meat on their bones.- he licked your neck and you shivered in disgust.

Tears escaped your eyes and not thinking much about it you started to scream as loud as you could. The attacker only slapped you to shut you up, and it sadly worked.

Soon you heard rushed footsteps. You saw something or someone quickly moving at your left and moments later your attacker was laying on the floor, unconscious, with few missing teeth and a broken nose.

-Are you alright?- asked your savior.

You looked at him and saw an attractive boy. He was wearing you school sport outfit.

You only nodded in response.

End of Flashback

-.../n]? [Y/n]? Is everything alright?- asked your lovely boyfriend.

-Yeah...- you answered and smiled at him sweetly.

-If you say so... Let's go to my place! I have the movie you wanted to watch!- he smiled back at you.

You only nodded and hooked your arm with his, heading in the direction of his home.

After fifteen minutes you walked into his living space, small smile graced your lips. You were going to watch "Venom" with your boyfriend because he never saw that movie.

You took your bag of and placed it on the couch, making your way to the bedroom to change into something comfortable. When you changed you made your way towards the kitchen.

-Popcorn?- you yelled/asked Daichi hoping that he will hear you even if he was changing in the bathroom.

-Yeah!- he yelled back.

Setting the microwave for two and half w minute you waited, finding the salt moments before the snack was ready. You felt strong arms sneak their way around your chubby waist. Daichi rested his head in the crook of your neck taking in your scent.

You smiled softly and kissed his cheek while placing the popcorn into a bowl. He let go of you and both of you sat on the couch. You put the disk in the DVD and started the movie. You snuggled closer to your boyfriend and started watching.

When the movie was over you looked up to see Daichi barely holding his eyelids open.

-Let's go to bed now. You did enough today...- you said giggling softly remembering how he tried to catch Tanaka and Nishinoya who were running away from their cleaning duty.

He only nodded as a reply to your statement so you hooked his arm around your neck and dragged him towards his bed.

You laid him down taking the spot next to him. You kissed his lips softly and he smiled in reply. Both of you cuddled closer and fell into peaceful slumber.

In the morning you woke up to the smell of something delicious. You made your way out of the bed and walked in the direction of the heavenly smell. There stood your boyfriend, pink apron adoring his figure, only in his sweatpants, his back bare and hair still a little damp.

He took a shower... Damn he looks hot...- you smiled goofily, an evident blush adoring your round cheeks. You walked towards him, hugging him from behind.

-Good morning love!- he chirped happily to you and turned around to give you a sweet kiss.

-Morning...- you responded groggily to him, trying to pry as much of his heat as possible.

-I made [favorite food]!- he kissed on top of your head.

You only smiled at him and buried your head into his bare chest. He only smiled and held you a little closer to himself. His hands only tightened a bit and you relaxed.

Words: 784

I med him a husband material! Hehe... Love ya!

Author-chan ~ <3