He do be kinda ✨c u t e✨ doe

Forgot to mention that I'll be writing some things like t h i s and not like this cause I pass the v i b e c h e c k and whoever writes things like t h i s also passed the v i b e c h e c k now you may sit back, relax and enjoy or cringe to the first chapter of this fanfiction

*Kirsten's POV*

I was sitting alone at my desk writing on my journal, it really wasn't anything I wanted anyone to see, kinda like Marinette, she's had a crush on Elijah but I know he doesn't like her, it's totally obvious! (I- why?!) I see Albert approach me so I quickly switched page so he doesn't know I was writing about him, I've had a crush on him for quiet a while now but nobody knows apart from Marinette and Elijah.
"Hey sister!" Albert said
"Hey sister!" I said back and giggled
"What you writing?" He asked
"It's a drawing actually, I wanna get in that art class so I'm practising!" I said and started to sketch out something cute of course the only 2 things I thought where cute where both Albert and my pomsky Peach!
"Can I have a look?" He asked
"Sure!" I said and showed him the drawing so far, "It's a work in progress and I kinda like it so far!" I said and continued drawing Peach.
"Wanna come watch the game tonight with Elijah and Ethan?" He asked
"S- s- sure." I stammered packing my things
"Okay see you at 8!" He said cheerfully. I saw him getting up and leave. I got up a couple seconds later. I had to talk about this with Amie, my best friend (Of you saw introducing the characters but before this you'd see that Amie wasn't on there and that's because Ethan and Amie haven't started dating yet)

I saw Amie with Ethan and Elijah. I approached her.
"Okay, Sorry guys but I'm taking my best friend back!" I said and Amie got her things and we sat a couple tables away from the guys.
"Albert news?" She asked knowing me super well
"Yes!!" I said and started talking for about an hour about Albert making her listen.