005

*  ° .  · ༄ ⇲ こんにちは
↷ ⁞ 𝟬𝟬𝟱
⁞ 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸-
𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟳
𝟲:𝟬𝟴

me
i can we please stop whatever we had?
i'm just not comfortable with it anymore.

tate
is it because of fae? she's a hoe.

me
no you promised that we would just be flirting with me on streams and that's it, and that we could see other people and then you spam me because i talking to fae??

tate
i like you nick and i don't like fae.

me
honestly tate, you've been hella toxic during this whole thing. i'm done with you.

tate
fine.

NICK❤️🥰✨ HAS BLOCKED YOU!

─────────────────
𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟭
you changed faedaddy's name to faeismydaddy😌!

faeismydaddy😌
you did not-

faeismydaddy changed nick's name to sippycup😏!

me
i- wanna record our collab rn?

faeismydaddy😌
yess get on teamspeak!1!1!!

END OF CONVERSATION

─────────────────
𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟰

"HELL!" fae yells as i make her fall in the lava. "BAHAHHAHA" i cackle. "that was a ugly ass cackle" she says chuckling. "i will make you fall in the lava again." i say with a serious tone. "YOU HECKING HECK" fae says frustrated. she knows she can't curse and it's great.

𝟭𝟮:𝟱𝟲

we ended the recording and fae left to edit her part of the collab. i got on dream and george's server, and both of them including chat asked me about fae. "sOooO hows fae" dream says in a high pitched tone. "yeah how's yOuRrRrr girlfriend" george said also in a high pitched tone. "shut up" i say blushing. "you like her awww" bad says. "ok maybe she's really cute honestly but don't tell her." i say laughing. we kept on playing and occasionally i would talk about fae but little did i know george was streaming at the time.

─────────────────

a/n- one more prewritten chapter and then i could start doing some more longer chapters. when i made my first kinda interesting fanfic it was hella long for only 10 chapters.