🌧Propose 🌧

The sky was party cloudy ...........The sound of clouds was coming                                                               ......the sky was full of light black clouds ......Wind was                                                                                             singing song in the stage of nature .......                                                                                                                    The day was cute and romantic .......In films every                                                                                                           Loves story begins in Rainy day......

The day was 29 May ......                                                                                                                                                       Yealy usually was waiting for Yifat from morning......                                                                                                  Yifat didn't come whole day....She was in tension.....But at the end of day Yifat came to online......                                                                                                                                                                                      But he started talking weirdly .......Yealy was confused what was the reason of this....Theo was telling her to block him .......Yealy realized that Yifat was messed up about something.....She was confused what Yifat was telling.....Cyclone was happening in her mind .........Yifat was telling her to block him but Yealy was telling she can't ......It was a hard time ......But the hard time was not for the long moment ........Yealy was messed up what Yifat was telling .......Suddenly Yifat told her that he was in love with Yealy.......At the last moment before proposing  also didn't thought that Yifat will tell this.......She was speechless and happy..............She was confused what will tell to Yifat in the answer..........She was very happy........She also told about her heart.........Yifat was also very happy.........Then in a cute day of rain ,, and in a romantic season two heart becomes one.....The starting of the day they  two also don't realize that the end of day will be a new starting of a new happy life........

                                                            NEXT ON CHAPTER 3