𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Dead leave - BTS 0:35 ──o───────── -4:23⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

Dead leave - BTS
0:35 ──o───────── -4:23
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

One month

It's been a whole month since the incident yet Taehyung still has no idea where Jungkook went.

He barely left his office,trying to keep himself busy by burying himself with ton of papers work.

This time not even his brother,Jin could help him.

The older just comeback from a very long honeymoon with his husband,Namjoon.And when he comeback the younger was a mess,he became skinnier,his face became pale,dull and lifeless.

He talked less with Jin too.And to the older Kim,Taehyung has never been like this.Albeit Taehyung is not a talkative person to the outsider,he talk a lot when it come to Jin and Namjoon.There's also time when he became a complete baby in front of them.

Taehyung and Jin has lost their parents since they were young,the younger was only fourteen back then while Jin was at his early seventeen.The older has to work two part-time jobs while studying.

Now While Jin is a well known model in South Korea,Namjoon is a CEO of a famous clothes brand.

Jin and Namjoon has known each other since kindergarten but became a couple at their graduation day when the younger confessed.It's been eleven years now and their love for each other has only grew bigger if possible.

That's why Taehyung and Namjoon are just as close as he is with Jin,both are his only family.

And when Taehyung become like this,it sure worries them a lot.The model has never see his brother like in this state before.

The purple hair male give his younger brother a disappointed sigh once Taehyung finished the whole story.He know Taehyung is stubborn and that his brother hold grudges,he also know that there will be day something like this gonna happen and he wasn't wrong.

But Jin know better than to scold him right now because he know how vulnerable the younger is at this moment,just like back then,when he knew he lost his parents.At that times Taehyung locked himself in his room and cried for days,he shut everyone off including his brother and Namjoon,Jin has tried everything to make him eat and come out but it was to no use.It took him so long to came back to his normal self.

Hence,when he saw the younger became almost like he was years ago scared him.

"I-I messed up hyung.."

"I'm not going to lie and say you're not Tae because it's no use.I know why you're doing it and trust me I know many people would do the same if their company almost went bankrupt but that doesn't mean what you were doing was right,hurting people's feelings is not how you revenge Tae,because although feelings are invisible it still exists and it could be the sole reason that many people end their life because the pain from those invisible thing could be much more painful and so unbearable that you wanna just end it all.I know you wish to turn back time and make it right but we all know that it's impossible so the only thing you can do now is find him and apologize and wether he forgive you or not will be his decision,you can't force him."Taehyung immediately throw himself on his older brother and hug him tight,finally letting those tear fall,his brother always good with words,always find a way to make him feel better in situations like this.

Jin just softly patting his back trying to calm him down.

Jungkook on the other hand,still live at the shop and work there,he'd see Taehyung at times when the older came to visit the hotel and immediately hide from the older,it always ended up with him crying alone after.

Y/N has offered to buy him the flight tickets and go back to England,thinking it'll be better if he doesn't have to meet the older but Jungkook refused.She already help him a lot and he doesn't want to spent her money without doing anything.He already quit being a reporter anyway,so there's no point in going back so early.

Although deep inside he know that's not the only purpose he's staying here,it was a certain black hair male that make him stay.And he hate himself for that reason a lot.His heart that already shattered still keep screaming his name,and it keep hurting everytime as well.

"Kookie can you bring the cupcakes to Mr.Han house?"Y/N's broke Jungkook from his trance of thought.

"Alright,only cupcakes right?"

"Yeah,be careful hmm?" Jungkook give her a small nodded before taking off his sky blue apron and grabbed the cupcakes box,leaving the shop.

Mr.Han's house is not that far from here,Y/N'd asked him to delivery the sweets whenever the other workers are out,but always make sure it's only the nearby place.

"Boss,the detective said Jungkook is still in Korea and there's a high chance that he's also in Seoul because the guard said they saw him but only a brief second before he disappeared.They said they'll have to make sure if it's correct or not."

"How long?"

"Maybe the day after tomorrow."

"Alright tell me immediately once you got any news."

The knocking sound from outside make Taehyung and Hansik end their discussions before allowed the new comer in.

"Your coffee,Sir."the girl put the coffee on the table then give Taehyung a flirtatious smile,shamelessly seducing him.

"Don't even think of laying that disgusting hand on me and leave before you get fire!"Taehyung growled loudly making the girl shiver before giving a bow and rush outside.

Hansik who stood there say nothing but let a small smile adored his lip once he saw Taehyung only took a small sip from the coffee then putting in back instantly with an unpleasant look.

After the younger left the CEO has stopped drinking coffee,his taste bud still clearly remember the sweetness of Jungkook's coffee,though the taste was a bit weird Taehyung has already get use to it and has come to love it but unfortunately the one who make it is not here anymore.

Who fault is that I wonder.

Double update uwu