EPISODE 3: THE COURAGE OF GEMINI

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

PLANET EARTH

MANSION

AQUARIUS'S ROOM

DAYTIME

Alya walked in, holding chocolate shakes, and looked at Aquarius with a smile.

Aquarius - How did you know about my mother?

Alya sat next to the prince and gave him one of the shakes.

Alya - I was the queen of the Virgo tribe. I have informants.

Aquarius - Why didn't you stop him?

Alya looked at Aquarius.

Alya - I hated him. I still do... I put a little spell in the shake. It should help you calm down until I help you fight this spell. Drink it up.

Aquarius looked at his drink and drank.

Aquarius - And how will you help me overcome this negative spell that makes me want to find my father and slaughter him? Even though he's dead.

Alya - The spell Indus has put on you all is a basic negative spell. It makes your resentment towards someone or something multiply. For example, you hated your father, but you could control that resentment and not act on those feelings. You were always kind, and your kindness overcame that resentment. What this spell did, Aquarius, is multiply your hate to the point that it'll consume you, and you'll not rest until you let it out, be it verbally or physically.

Aquarius - Verbally?

Alya - Talk about it... Humans, Guardians, and every creature have resentment or hate inside them because we often think that if we talk about them, we might come off weak. What we fail to realize is sometimes it's alright to be weak, to cry about it. You yell and scream, no matter what we do, to just let it out.

Aquarius - I saw my mother. I don't understand how someone who had everything could be so cruel and greedy.

Alya - Your father was a remarkable man.

Aquarius looked at her sarcastically.

Alya - Before he became a king. The power was too tempting for him, he became greedy and obsessed with having the perfect kingdom. He wanted to be known as the greatest king our planet had ever known. He wanted to go down in our history as the greatest of all.

Aquarius - He never praised us. I know he was proud of us, but he never told us that, especially Aries... My brother is a very passionate creature, but he's also very vulnerable. He was taken in by my father the minute he was born and grew up in a different way than I did... My mother was always kind to me, she taught me that power wasn't everything, but Aries... He was brought up in a way that he was supposed to be the king. My father put that weight on my brother's shoulders at a young age... And Aries always tried to get the approval of my father... I know how important it is for Aries to become the king. That's why I have given up my throne.