picture perfect

The past 2 weeks were ok.mason got a promotion,Renae had a boyfriend now,gabby was starting to get bigger and my due date was in two more weeks and it was my birthday tommorow.I looked like a basketball and by now it was hard for me to move around fast.

Today was a school day and of course when I got there I had to wear masons sweatshirts so I didnt look weird."mackenzie,mason!"Renae came running up to us with her boyfriend "prince"behind her."what do you want"I responded. There's a little get together at prince's place tonight".she said grabbing his hand"hey guys"he said."um hi"I said back,then I looked back at Renae"I can't"I said."I have to get some things together".Renae shook her head"no I understand"."mason will go"I said.I kissed him and left quick.I wasn't about to get sucked in this.I ran into Andrea while I was rushing to ms.Lois room."hey!"she said."hey"I said back.I sat down in the room while ms.Lois tortured me with science facts.

When the period was over I went home early.my stomach was hurting and I was way to excited for my b-day tommorow.the only problem was that didnt think anyone remembered. Everyone was acting normal and I didn't wanna say anything.

I woke up feeling like hell.My stomach was hurting,no one called me for my birthday or anything.I decided to take myself out to eat,by the time I got the restaurant I only got two calls for my birthday.one from gabby and the other one from andrea.No sign of mason."Oh my gosh!"I thought

later I got a call from renae,letting me know that her and mason went to Florida."omg!!!,now what".I said to her "what's wrong didn't he tell you"."No"I answered.I decided to tell her."hope you are happy and just wanted to let you know that today was my birthday.".I heard someone scream in the background,I bet it was mason.I slammed down the phone and cryed a little.Mason and renae blew up my phone for the past hour.but I guess it was alright now.gabby got me a new dress and purse and Andrea got me an laptop.by the time it was the end of the day I went home to see my mom."HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZIE!"My mom,aunt,renae and mason yelled.I shook my head and left.when i got in my car.Mason started chasing after it,I sped up.He gave up and ran back to the house.when I got to my house I turned on the tv and layed down.when I heard mason come in I pretended like I was sleep.he came in the room and kissed pme and my stomache.I giggled and smiled.He tickled me then I sat up.I tumbled around the bed as we were playing like two year olds.Mason pulled out a little bag from under my pillow and handed tin  to me.I smiled and rushed to open it."OH MY GOD!"I yelled.I starred at the necklace as I almost fainted.I sprinted up off the bed and gave him a kiss."happy birthday bae"he gasped after I almost kissed him to death.then me and mason had a make-out session until renae burst in the door."really"she asked as she handed me a little paper.I looked at her in a ignorant way and I turned to the paper,as I read it my heart started beating fast and I started jumping.it was a passport to hawaii.Mason stared at me as I hugged her tight."THANK YOU!"I yelled.I put my diamond necklace down and then threw up.Mason and renae looked at me.it was almost time.I sat down.renae looked disturbed.Mason just made me lay down and made me some soup.I looked up at him.He smiled at me"I love you"."I luh ya too."I said sipping in my soup.I changed my mind this was the best birthday ever.

I was petrified gabby and John broke up.I was over her house 24/7 trying to stop her from crying,supporting her and begging her to come back to school.

"NO,NEVER DON'T MAKE ME!"she would say every time I ask her."you have too!"I yelled back, but then she would overpower me then I would give up.I went to school and talked every guy into going out with her,or to be a good boyfriend and father.there was one guy that was willing to try,his name was Francis. I gave him her number then I watched as a miracle happened."GABBY SAID YES!"I told him the next day.then I barely saw either of them because they would do anything together.besides it was cute,John looked a little....jealous.I giggled when I would watch John try to flirt with another girl in front of gabby.she would chuckle then kiss Francis."awww"I thought when they would walk through hallway play fighting.I was super duper happy for her.Francis had a good job and he has his own apartment and a big car.

I returned to mason as I finished with gabriella.I rolled my eyes when my Mon would lend me"all about being a parent"magazines.I stop up quietly and left masons job.I went home and ate the leftover cake from my babyshower as I watched my favorite show."picture perfect"I thought.