Story

(I thought of this story so here it is!)

Once upon a day a global warming started Mother Nature was getting more and more hurt everyday.Mother Nature watched as her beautiful cretion was dying away because of those terrible non-caring humans.This upset the amazing lady and she had no idea what to do.

Years walked by and Mother Nature was slowly dying,through her pain and sorrow she thought to herself.'What can she do to stop them'Mother thought and thought,when finnaly she had an idea!'If humans stay in quarantine i can heal back up!'A brilliant idea that she was willing to try.

She decided to infect one of the bats in China with a great virus that could help her survive.The virus then infected a human then two.The world was getting infected before her eyes.Every country was infected now all she had to do was to sit by and wait.Months go by she feels much better now,but now she has noticed something intresting.A cure nowhere to be found,second waves hitting some parts of countries,humans dying,another beautiful creation dying away and now it's all her fault.If she wasn't so selfish the humans still could have lived if it wasn't for her hurting them they could still be here.The people didn't find a cure yet and she can't stop this from happening what will happen!The world was crumbling,humans dying and all she could do was sit by and watch everything unfold.As much as she wanted to help them and as much as she knew they needed help she can't do anything she's hopeless this may just be the end of humanity.