Dadzuku 1

After everyone chooses where to sit. Instinctively separating, heroes from villains. The screen finally came to life, With the big words in green: Dadku.

The theater(Yep! They are in a theater) became completely quiet. With everyone paying attention.

Not without Izuku, making note that, the tension between heroes and villains subsumed. He found it quite strange. Until he saw Lucas's eyes flash for a moment, in a way that no one seemed to take heed.

...Besides him for some odd reason.

He chooses to ask him later about that. After all... He had quite a lot of stuff on his mind, right now.

Izuku peeked at Sir. Nighteye, trying to understand the illogical.

...Part of him though... Couldn't be happier to see him again.

The screen stabilized and caught Izuku attention. He could think about, those questions of his later. He was quite curious... It's him on screen, after all.

The first thing everyone could see has a rather big house. With a nice garden outside, that looked like it was looked after, on a daily basis.

A mini-lake could be seen, just enough to have a cute turtle swimming. You could see some kid toys, were and there. All of then old, showing the passage of time.

...All of them well used. Showing great care.

"Damn... That's one nice house to have." Denki said in awe, hoping to have one when he goes Pro.

"Tell me about it..." Sero though. how nice it would be to have a house like this.

"Do you think it's Izuku house," Ochako asked her friends.

"If it is, I want to know the one responsible for assembling it. It has a nice design." Momo said, Very curious about the architect accountable for the marvelous house.

The view changed to a bedroom. Faint snoring could be heard, on a large bed. Rays of light shined through the open window, Stirring a bit the occupant.

"Is that Deku?" Ochako asked.

"Maybe. Does he snore like that? It is a bit cute, Ribbit" Tsu Said. Blunt as always.

"Honestly? Ever since he was four. He mumbles a lot too." Inko supplied. Trying and falling in preventing her giggles from coming out. Her chubby face gaining a pleasing red.

...Toshinori found it cute. A small smile on his face.

Izuku Blushed a mess.

Right at that instant, the alarm on the desk, next to the bed started to ring. Jolting the one sleeping awake.

A big, scarred hand, came to view, stopping the alarm. The person under the bed sheet sitting up, Showing his well-defined muscular back. Many scars adorning it.

"Look how ripped that back is!" Exclaimed Tetsu-Tetsu.

"You mean Manly!!" Shouted Kirishima.

"~Nice" Midnight was looking with a sultry smile. Licking her lips in appreciation.

Most of the boys were, wondering how to get this ripped.

As for the girls... Well...

Most were blushing a bit. But no too much.