10

* Bea PoV*

It has been seven short months since paul asked me to be his girlfriend, and none of the band mates knew , paul and the band were in the conservatory out near the garden . they practice  three times a week here . While Paul does four times

i was in the kitchen making myself a small sandwich. i walked over to the group and waited there until they finished the song and said " anyone want any sort of drink. " i stood there in the eerie silence until paul said sweetly breaking the earth shattering silence " i'd love a tea with milk please beatrice thank you "

then a chorus of waters were asked for and i spent a few minutes doing them and walked to my bed room which was above the conservatory which meant that  i could hear practice going on .

after a good calming half an hour i heard a set of foot steps coming closer . they they stopped and turned towards my room . a shadow appears and i glance up to the shadow to see paul stood there slightly leaning against the frame of the door who then asked politely after rasping his knuckles on the open door " hey can i come in " i nod as he enters and closed the door behind him .

i was sat on my bed . in my hand was my normal music notebook then the rest out laid in a neat little row all opened as I was revising for a few tests and rewriting some that were scruffy . he closed them all  and neatly stacked before placing them on the floor .

i placed down the guitar behind me as paul sat where the books once were . he held my waist and i placed my own on his shoulders before we slowly began kissing . We did start off talking and laughing but that changed and we leant in we didn't even know we were until we were kissing, until his warm pink lips hit mine

i was pulled over his lap and sat down gently to not put all of my weight on him  and he pushed his tongue in . his tongue danced with mine and he sucked my tongue causing me to moan softly as i tasted the cup of tea he drank earlier in his tongue, that's strange but it's nice. Paul held my waist lightly rubbing in circles

his hands move to the small of my back as mine to his hair as the kiss was deepened to a normal teenage snog . Then annoyingly there was a knock on the door I ignored it being more interested in Paul and carried on snogging him .

The door swung open but I still ignored it and continued. Then a throat was cleared so I broke of and paul whined rather loudly at the lack of contact  both of us flustered and red faced

i stood awkwardly and rapidly as I began sorting the bottom of my school skirt  since it had rose up a bit and saw john who said " paul you need to be downstairs and not to be up here snogging my sister you do know we have practice and all ." i giggled as he got up and left my room very sheepishly.

Luckily no one else was allowed to knock on my door and no one knew except john that paul and I were dating , I did tell mum and she was proud, i still have to tell mimi about paul , I'm dating since I felt judged for telling her I liked him

after everyone else left john asked " why do you like Paul sis , I am just curious that's all  " i looked at him suspiciously before saying back carefully " he treats me right and he is kind, caring , smart and funny, sweet gentle and he's really handsome "

i pushed him out my room as i pulled out a fresh canvas and sketched out two people and an umbrella. the two people where me and paul and the umbrella was suppose to be shielding us from rain which was to resemble the rumours and lies that people say but i ended up painting the background with flowers since it looked prettier.

a few weeks had passed since the awkward moment in my room where John watched us kiss for twenty seconds maybe even more and i was supposed to go over to emily's for revision but she said that she was with her boyfriend at hers and that he parents were out and she was to busy to revise for the test so i went to paul's . i knocked on his front door anxious and nervous .