Chapter 6

The story of Namikaze Shinato

My name is Shinato and this is my story. Now I started to go to academy. I’m in another class than my brother. He’s in A and I’m in B. He is always the genius here which irritates me the most. I’m not so good in class. I’m not popular either. My classmates are ignoring me and I’m just the black sheep. No one cares, but I’ll make sure that one day I’ll be the one who will be written in history. My teacher is Orochimaru which I don’t understand. He should be the one leading Genins. His class are interesting and even I learned something useful. He saw the talent in me like no one else.

„Shinato-kun, you are really interesting. More interesting than your own brother!“

That’s what he said to me. When I went to another class, I saw beautiful girl with red hair. It was really unusual. I heard that only Uzumaki clan has this hair. Unfortunately she’s going to my brother’s class. It’s always him. After class I was following her, but I saw Minato doing the same.

„Minato, what are you doing here?!“

„Huh? I just wanted to go home.“

„Liar.“ I thought.

I went go with him to make sure he won’t follow her anymore. Few weeks later I heard that Uzumaki Kushina, that was her name, was kidnapped. I was really worried, but than I heard that Minato is the one who saved her. I was really jelous of him because I couldn’t do anything. Too bad I was ill at that time. It could be me. After school Minato was always going with Kushina, he even went to visit her clan. That’s unbelievable! He even brought her to our house.

„H-hey Kushina.“

„Hmm? You are Minato’s brother, right? Nice to meet you-ttebane!“

Kushina was always saying dattebane at the end of her sentence.

„T-that’s right. So…are you a thing with Minato?“

We were eight years old, but I had to make sure.

„Huh? What are you talking about?! W-we are just kids!“

She was blushing when I said that. She tried to deny it, but I saw that she likes him. Now I was even more jealous. Minato was Genin before me. Even when we are twins, he’s the better twin. He got Jiraiya as his Jonin on missions. At least something was better for me because when I became Genin, I got Orochimaru. What I didn’t know was that he isn’t as good as I thought. One day he asked me about my Kekkei genkai. Our clan doesn’t have any special abilities and it enraged him. After class he took me to the laboratory and tried to implant in me Hashirama's cells. It didn’t fit me. I miraculously survived. Subsequently, I had it removed in my clan, where we have a talent medical ninja. It was hard job for him, but he succeeded. Minato was really worried about me which annoyed me. I’m not someone he has to worry about! But even Kushina was worried about me which I appreciated. Then I got another Jonin. It was Tsunade. Great medical ninja. She was known in all shinobi world. One of three sannins who saved Konoha in Third great ninja war. She was really cool. She even learned me medical ninjutsu. At least in something I was better than my brother. When Kushina was hurt, I was randomly around. Minato was there too, but he couldn’t do anything. I healed Kushina, but when I did it, I noticed something. She was healing really fast which was weird.

„Minato, she’s healing really fast. Do you know something about it?“

„No, not at all.“

He was hiding something. Years passed and now I became Jonin. Minato is Jonin also, but right now he’s in training with Jiraiya. He said something about senjutsu or whatever. From what I saw I’m sure he was just waiting on him while he was sneaking on girls. Legends say it. Kushina stay here which was bonus for me. She was Jonin too. Also when we were chunins, me and Minato were learning sealing techniques in Uzumaki clan. We were learning even how to seal Bijuu in someone. Bijuu, a demon with big amount of chakra. There was nine of them. Kyuubi was the strongest. Second Hokage was killed by brothers with it’s chakra. They weren’t Jinchuuriky although they somehow got a little bit of it. In the war they were healing super fast. And that was something I was familiar with.

„Kushina is Jinchuuriky? Nonsense! It can’t be…“

Yes, it was true. Minato knew about this, but he had to keep it in secret.