Untitled Part 2

Henry hears that his future husband Louis XII will handle all political power when Henry assumes the throne.He is preparing for to be shipped to France.Henry VII knows he will miss his son but Louis XII will keep his son out of trouble.Catherine shall marry Henry before his coronation.Henry VII is at the shore and sees his son is preoccupied with his thoughts.Henry gets on the ship.He had a proxy wedding a while ago to celebrate his marriage to his husband.The ship is on its way to France.When Henry enters the shores to France he sees his betrothed standing there waiting for him."I see that you have made it safely."said Louis XII.They go to the church and have their marriage solemized.Then with their marriage official Louis XII has Henry wrap his arms around him.Henry then sees the palace and is lead to his bedroom."You are to undress yourself."said a nobleman.Henry gets undressed and lays in his bed.Louis XII enters the bedroom and undresses.Louis XII puts his cock inside Henry and starts thrusting.Louis starts sucking Henry's right nipple.Louis then gropes Henry's left pec.Henry is startled at what his husband is doing.Louis keeps thrusting deeper inside.

Henry moans from pleasure.Then Louis's lips starts kissing Henry's lips.Louis XII is thrusting with vigor.Henry should have known the king is good with love making.Henry feels Louis XII thrust with vigor.Henry then moans from all the pleasure.Henry loves all this attention.Henry VII has been told the marriage has been consusmated.Louis XII will be able to unite the kingdom when the time comes.Henry wakes up to his husband Louis XII in his bed.Henry doesn't make a sound or move so his husband can rest.When Louis XII wakes and they both get dressed,Louis XII takes Henry to the throne room to meet Queen Anne.Queen Anne is breath taking.She smiles at Henry.Henry smiles back and bows."No,no your my husband.As his grace the king sure jurxius, is your tile.You only bow to other royalty that don't include the Queen Anne and I."said Louis XII.Henry is thinking about how the nobles are just relaxed here.Henry is looking at how Queen Anne handles all the attention.Louis XII is just keeping all the nobles busy.Henry is looking at the noblemen attending him.The Duke of Lonugeville is attending Henry with a few others.Louis XII is looking at Henry with shining eyes.The noblewomen look at him but then avert their eyes.

Henry is thinking about how Louis XII is looking at Queen Anne with love.Henry is thinking about how Philip must be doing.Philip has reached Castile  and got sick but got better.Henry is wondering what his husband will do with him.Henry writes to his father Henry VII.Henry is glad the court of England is doing well.Henry then starts over the next few days learning how to just listen to his husband Louis XII.Queen Anne smiles and encourages him to listen.Henry is thinking of what the court shall do.Louis XII has everybody just do their jobs.Then Henry sees a paper that is his marriage contract.Louis XII has had it made to make sure proof of the marriage would show.