Prolouge - Breathless

Tonight is the night.
The night everything is going to change. The night we become so much more than lovers. The night i will finally become hers, and i cant wait.

I guess I'm getting ahead of myself but i just cant bare to wait one more second. My body is trembling in pure anticipation of tonights preceding.

I don't know what it is about her but all my patience just flies out of the window when she is near.
I'm like a child on christmas morning, who cant wait to canter down the stairs, and tear open presents in frantic excitement.

Except tonight i will be unwrapping a different present, one i have never encountered and never new i wanted.

Until now.

I want it, I want her, I want her more than ever.

She looks at me, he eyes burning into me with a red hot desire I've never experienced before, she is focused and driven, and here i am her lowly lamb in the den of the wolf, however i have no lamb like embodiment, im neither shaking nor am i frightened of the hunter before me, i am almost ecstatic, i accept my fait and will for the wolf to leap toward me and take me away.

She looks me up and down, her hand stretches out so delicately, reaching my face slowly, causing me to hold my breathe starving for he touch. When her fingers tips finally graze my skin, its electric. I am left breathless as she fondly caresses my check. Her fingers gently tracing my check bone. My eyes closed and yet all i can she is her face behind my lids, my breath is staggered and she reaches the tip of my chin.

My whole body is on fire. I become agitated in longing for more of her.

Her hand recoils and i slump slightly back able to breath again but left cold without the warm sensation and her tender touch.

I slowly open my eyes once more only to be greeted with her beautiful eyes, so close i could simply fall into them, and be lost forever in the soothingly still lakes within them. I cant help but smile at her.

However this time she does not return the emotion, she sits in front of me, in a blank state, she turns her head slightly and simple stares.

I cast my gaze to the ground, unsure as to what is wrong.

That when i heard her, he voice cuts through me and sends shivers down my spine and my body is alive one more.

"Soon" she says and stifles a chuckle in her throat. "You will be mine and mine alone," she smirks.

She places her hand on my shoulder waking my body more, and pushes me down so i am kneeling at her feet, like a peasant bowing down to his queen.

"Now, do you wish to be mine Pet?" She asks her tone strong and demanding.

I take a deep breathe.

"Yes mistress i've wanted nothing else so much in my ..."

I am i interrupted as her hand no longer delicate and graceful, but now powerful and forceful, grasps my throat.

I am forced by her hold to stare into her eyes which are now ravenous oceans full of sharp crashing wave of passion.

"Enough talk my Pet, only pleasure."

~ Authors Note~

Hello my pretties. Don't worry i wont be one of those authors that does a note after every chapter but as this is my first one i would like to here you feedback.

Ad i said i have never written anything in this genre before so you could say I'm a virgin when is comes to BDSM.
So your comments can help me know whether I'm on the right track or way off.

Good or bad i will take all feedback in board.

Thank you for reading.

Much Love
ThatGirl
xOxOx