Who are You?

Hey mofos!! So i decided imma drop the DabixDeku story for now. 

Sorry to all those who liked that book! 

Anyways... as you can tell this is a Villain DekuxHero Deku story!! 

Comment if you want any other au's in this story or like if you want smut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero Deku's POV

                   "So! Deku-kun!! Have you heard?" I heard a familiar bubbly voice. "Heard what Uraraka-san?" "Apparently there's a villain and he's said to be the strongest of the main members and the soon to be 'big boss' for the league" I was shocked by what Uraraka-san said."Really? I didn't know that" I said obviously shocked. I walked to class shocked by the news.

After school (because im lazy af)

                      I was on my way to the convenience store when I saw someone about 5ft 10in maybe a little taller, and had a head of dark green all most black hair. I think he heard my footsteps because he turned around to look at me. I saw his skin was like a grayish pale and he had freckles on his face. Four on each cheek in a diamond shape to be exact. He also had red garnet eyes. He had on a red button up shirt with a black tie and vest with some black skinny ripped jeans with a chain hooked on his belt loop on his left side. He was also wearing some black combat boots with black leather gloves. Did forget to mention he had ear piercings?

                       Even though he looked like my clone, if I had to be honest, he looked hot. Then he spoke to me in a deeper voice than mine "Hello" "Oh! Uhhh...h-hi! W-who are you?" I said back. I felt heat rising up to my cheeks.

Villain Deku's POV

                    I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around. I saw a boy who looked exactly likeme but had more color in his skin. Plus he was 5ft 5in tall. He was wearing a black sweatshirt and some black ripped jeans with red high top sneakers. To be honest, he looked pretty cute even though he seemed to be an inferior version of me. I decided to speak. "Hello" He said back to me "Oh! Uhhh...h-hi! W-who are you?" " You can call me Deku" I replied. " Oh! Uhhh okay! My name is izuku Midoriya but people call me Deku aswell." "Well then you can call me Deku and I'll call you...Izu-chan!" I said. I saw he was pretty flustered when I said I'd call him Izu-chan.

                "Hey can I some to your house Izu-chan? I need somewhere to sleep."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER MOFOS!!!!

And im not sorry for it either. Anyways....sorry for the short chapter though. Midoriya's sitting next to me and giving me the 'seriously?' glare. Plus he broke ANOTHER bone. And please tell me any ideas you have for next chapter! I have some but i wanna see what you guys have in mind! 

Until next time mofos!! -Nami

Remember have a good day or night where ever you may be and smile! -Deku