Will you be Mine?

Hey Mofos!! 

So this chapter is gonna have smut in it!!

So...13+ maybe??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero!Deku's POV

                      "Uhh...sure! Why not?" I said while thinking 'OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!He just asked if he could stay at my place!! And i live alone!!! Okay Izuku try not to lose your cool'. I told Deku that i just had to get a couple things from the store. On our way to my house, he said "Your cute ya know". "I-I uhhhh...t-thank y-you! N-no o-one's ever said that to me before." I became really flustered and my heart was beating really fast. (It's something called gay panic broccoli boi)                

Villain!Deku's POV

                     When we got to the front door of Izu-chan's house, he pulled out a key and unlocked his door.  I was greeted with a smell of strawberries and vanilla. "Hey, uhh Deku?" the smol boi said. "Yes Izu-chan?". "W-would you like something to eat?" Izu-chan asked.

This is where the spice starts ; )

Still Villain!Deku's POV

                         I thought for a sec. "Hmmm...yes I would love something to eat Izu-chan" I said. "Well what do you want to eat?" Izu-chan asked. "You~" I said. "E-eh??" he Izu-chan asked confused. I walked towards him and took the bag out of his hand and set it on the floor. I walked closer to him until his back hit the wall. I got closer to his face to where our lips were touching. One thing suprised me though. Izu-chan was kissing back. Izu-chan wrapped his arms around my neck as I had wrapped my arms around his waist. Which deepened the kiss.

                  I licked Izu's bottom lip asking for permission to slip my tongue in his mouth. He happily opened his mouth and i slipped my tongue in. We fought for dominance and i won, of course. So i explored every inch of izu's mouth then i shoved my tongue down his throat. I slid my hand down and started to rub izu's crotch. Izu moaned at the action. Which made me hard.

Hero!Deku's POV

                    I was surpised that Deku was kissing me. I quietly moaned from Deku rubbing my crotch. Deku went to my ear and said "We're gonna have a ton of fun tonight izu-chan~" then he bit my ear (Kinky much?). I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to grind on his crotch. Deku then walked over to the couch and set me down on it. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. "Mmmm~ C-careful De-chan y-your gonna leave a mark~"  I said.

                 "Then people are gonna know your mine, izu-chan~" De-chan said. I blushed at the fact of me being his boyfriend. De-chan took my sweatshirt off and slipped his hand under my shirt and started to play with my nipples. "Mmmm~ De-chan~" i moaned. De-chan then took my shirt off and licked and sucked on my chest. "De-chan~ Mmmmm~" i let out. De-chan kissed my abs until he was down to my v-line. He took my jeans and boxers off while kissing me. I started to unbutton De-chan's vest while he was loosening and taking off his tie.  I unbuttoned De-chan's shirt then stood up and pushed him on the couch. 

                 I kneeled down and unzipped De-chan's path with my teeth. (Your kinky as hell Midoriya) 

Villain!Deku's POV

               Izu-chan was unzipping my pants. With his teeth! Izu-chan then took out my d!ck and stared at it. "Wow...it's so big De-chan~" Izu said. I took my gloves off then started caressing Izu's hair with one hand and played with his nipples in the other. As i was doing that, Izu was sucking on my d!ck while moaning. "Ngh~Izu-chan~ Im gonna cum~" I said. He sucked faster until i came.

                 I stuck two fingers in izu's mouth and he started to suck on them. A couple minutes later i took them out and said "Turn around and hold on to the table for me Izu-chan~". He did as i said and when he did i stuck one finger in his ass. "Nyaaa~ De-chan~". 'That was sexy noise' i thought. I stuck a second finger in izu's ass and scissored around.

Hero!Deku's POV

                I felt De-chan's long, slick fingers in me. He took his fingers out and grabbed my hips. He threw me on the couch and flipped me over so that i was facing him. Without any warning he slammed his d!ck inside of me. I moaned loudly in pain and pleasure. But mostly pleasure. He kept thrusting and soon the little pain turned into pleasure. I begged for him to faster while clutching on to him and hugging him, making him go deeper. I was in absolute bliss and pleasure which made him go harder. I loved the pleasure i was recieving. We made out too and was left panting. I felt De-chan cum inside me. Then with one more thrust I came all over our chests.

            "Hey, Izu-chan?" De-chan said. "Yes De-chan?" "Will you be mine?" I was taken back by what he asked. Then i replied with...

"Yes De-chan!!! I"ll be yours!! Forever!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay.... so should I make this a Lemon? I have absolutely no idea. Any ways guys until next time!!!

                                                                                           -Nami