𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

before you start your day

"Death is but crossing the world, as friends do the seas; they live in one another still. For they must needs be present, that love and live in that which is omnipresent. In this divine glass, they see face to face; and their converse is free, as well as pure. This is the comfort of friends, that though they may be said to die, yet their friendship and society are, in the best sense, ever present, because immortal."

— William Penn

In Oak Park, Illinois, seventeen-year-old Chris Parker is in love with her boyfriend, Mike Todwell. When he stands her up and cancels their date, she accepts to babysit Brad and Sara Anderson with the exception of her sixteen-year-old sister, Victoria, joining her as she can't be trusted in the house alone. Then, Chris's friend Brenda, calls her telling that she decided to run away home but now she has repented; she begs Chris to rescue her from the bus station in downtown Chicago. 

When Victoria doesn't agree to watch them while she gets Brenda, Chris makes a deal with Brad and Sara. When they are ready to drive to the city, Brad's friend, Daryl Coopersmith, overhears the negotiation and blackmails her to go with them. Daryl takes a liking to the loudmouth that is Victoria and they both start to cause trouble throughout the night.

However, when they are on the expressway, they get a flat tire and realizes that she left her purse at the house. A mechanic stops this tow truck and offers to take her car to his garage. There's  no other option and accepts the offer. The five of them never imagined how terrifyingly funny their expedition will become.

TERESA PALMER

VICTORIA PARKER

Anthony Rapp | Daryl Coopersmith

Elisabeth Shue | Chris Parker

Keith Coogan | Brad Anderson

Maia Brewton | Sara Anderson

SOUNDTRACK

before you start your day twenty one pilots |then she kissed me kiss | i stole your love kiss | trouble elvis presley | the garden guns n' roses | kiss it dorothy | wicked ones dorothy | calling dr. love kiss | thunderstruck ac/dc | beat it michael jackson | angel aerosmith | strutter kiss | paint it, black the rolling stones | nothin' but a good time poison | youth gone wild skid row | some might say oasis | teenagers my chemical romance | so fine guns n' roses | is this love whitesnake | heart's done time aerosmith | don't stop me now queen | tiny dancer elton john | beautiful dangerous fergie, slash | patience guns n' roses | i was made for lovin' you kiss