Welp

There once was a little fairy named amy and she ALWAYS wanted to be a mermaid so she tried and tried to find the spell that would turn her into a mermaid, but they never worked.  One day, she tried a different spell that was for witches since she was a fairy she wasn't supposed to use a witches spell book, but she really wanted to become a mermaid.  She had to get a few things for the spell to work: seaweed, ocean water, and a fish scale.  She wanted to have a rainbow tail so she knew she would have to get a rainbow fish scale, so she got all the ingredients and soon enough it was time for her to find a rainbow fish.  She used a water breathing spell and went to go find a rainbow fish, but when she found one the rainbow fish refused to give her one of their scales.  They did offer her a deal though, "in haven't laughed in years, so if you can make me laugh I will allow you to get one of my fish scales."  Amy thought of the funniest joke she could and she even dressed up really funny as well!  Sure enough the rainbow fish laughed  super hard and allowed her to take one of their fish scales.  After Amy got back to her little hut in a purple tree, she started the spell.  And sure enough Amy turned into a mermaid, she even went to visit the rainbow fish!  But Amy looked very different, her blonde hair to black and her green eyes to light blue, so when she said hello to the rainbow fish, they didn't recognize her. "Who are YOU?"    "Don't you remember me?  The one who made you laugh?"     "You don't look like the one who made me laugh, you will pay for lying to me!"  And with that the rainbow fish took out a knife (I don't know how -_-) and stabbed Amy over and over and over and over and over again!  Then the spell wore off since Amy was dead and the rainbow fish looked at her dead friend and cried all day.  At the end of the day though, the rainbow fish couldn't contain all the sadness and committed suicide.

The end....

I know it was really dark(as my soul) but I honestly don't know why or how I thought of that-_-