Chapter 10

During the last few weeks on tour I had to go to rehearsals with the guys. They wanted to lightly choreograph my performance and we also had to practice our mashup.

I was only preforming four songs so I mostly just watched the guys. It was pretty cool to see everything come together.

During one of the last rehearsals, the choreographer stepped outside to take a call. We obviously had to take this opportunity to have the studio to ourselves.

"Guys we should form a dance circle" Corbyn says, grabbing my hand and leading me to the middle of the room.

Everyone else walked over and finished off the  circle.

"Wait we need to play some music or something" Jonah says.

"Okay guys we need to pick the PERFECT song" Jack continues.

All of a sudden i feel Daniel hooking his arm in mine and swinging me around singing cotton eyed joe.

Everyone else grabs a partner and does a weird country square dancing footwork routine where it's just chaos.

Soon enough we're switching partners and spinning around so much that we start crashing into each other. At one point jack bounced off of Jonah's shoulder and landed into Corbyns arms, who then pushed him away.

One by one we start falling onto the floor from eaxauhstuion or gravity. Pretty soon we're lying on top of each other in the middle of the room.

That's when the choreographer comes back into the room. I hear a disappointing sigh and I look up to see her popping an Advil in her mouth. Just straight up Advil with no water.

We quickly get up and pretend that we're not dying. Haha oops sorry.

We continue the rest of rehearsals pretty smoothly except for that death glare Corbyn got when he fortnite danced behind her back.

We kind of made it a game to try and do the most extra dances behind her back before she noticed and one time Daniel literally summersaulted except he had to pretend he was tying his shoes to recover from it.

After this rehearsal they all wanted to go through a McDonald's drive through and they invited me except I drove here myself. They decided that two ppl should join my car to keep me company and then head over to their place afterwards.

We finally split up into two teams, me Daniel Corbyn and Jonah jack and Zach.

"I call shotgun!" Daniel yelled running to my car.

"Oh DANG it" Corbyn yelled, shaking his head as he got in the back seat.

I get in and we start driving. When we're at a red light I rub my hands together.

"Oooh my hands are cold" I say, putting my hand back on the wheel when the light turned green.

"Oh here" Daniel Says, holding out his hand.

"Huh?"

"Give me your hand"

"Oh okay" I say, placing my hand in his. He starts rubbing my hands between his.

"Is it working?" Daniel asks.

"Yeah kind of!"

"Awww you guys are so cute. I totally ship it" Corbyn says from the back seat.

"Oh my god" Daniel Says moving his hands away.

In the corner of my eye i see Daniels face turn red. I turn away from both of them so they don't see me blushing.

"You ARE single right Ellie?" Corbyn asks.

"Oh my goodness can we please not talk about my tragic love life? And by tragic I mean nonexistent." I say.

"Mmmmhmmm" Corbyn says.

Right before we go through the drive through I ask everyone what they want.

"20 nugget combo please!" Daniel Says.

"Double cheeseburger combo please!" Corbyn says.

We order, pay and get our food.

"Wait I don't have any bills right now but I'll pay you back when we get to the house." Daniel Says.

"No no, it's fine"  I tell them.

"No ellie, we are not letting this happen" Corbyn says.

"No don't worry about it!"

We argue all the way back to their house.

We all sit around the couch and eat. Well most of us eat. Jack and Zach were throwing fries at each other so they can catch it in their mouth but they didn't do very well with that.

Since I was sitting next to Zach it mostly landed on me, which I didn't mind the free fries.

"Soooooooo, guess what happened in the car?" Corbyn says slyly.

Wait what? What happened in the car?? My car?

"Huh?" Daniel Says, looking confused.

"Oh don't play dumb you two" Corbyn says, pointing at me and Daniel.

"What?" I say, confused.

"Wait what happened?" Jonah asks.

"THOSE two were HOLDING HANDS" Corbyn says dramatically.

"WHAT?" Everyone shouts, including me.

"Yup, I saw it and I ship it" Corbyn says smugly.

"Woah woah woah" Daniel says, waving his hands around.

"Oh my gosh i ship it too" Jonah says.

"Hold on, this is a misunderstanding" I say quickly.

"Misunderstanding? How is that a misunderstanding?" Zach asks, somewhat quietly.

"You guys would look cute together" jack says, shrugging.

"Okay we were NOT holding hands" Daniel says, his face bright red. My face probably was too.

"Yeah my hands were COLD and he just warmed one up for me! That's IT" I say, backing Daniel up.

"Oh yeah nice PICKUP LINE ELLIE, WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING" Corbyn shouts.

"Oooooh you guys are BLUSHING" jonah says.

"Oh my goodness" I say, smacking my forehead.

"Guys stoooop" Daniel says, shoving Corbyn, who was making kissy faces.

"I uhh think it's time for me to go" I say, standing up.

I grab my things and head towards the door. They all follow me so we can say goodbye.

As I'm walking out the door, they all shout their goodbyes.

As soon as the door closes I hear someone yell.

"SO DO YOU LIKE HER OR NAH?"

I suppress a smile. Shaking my head I walk back to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Oof I haven't updated in awhiiile sorry about that.

I'll try to update more frequently!!

Thanks for reading!!

:)xx