16

A while ago we got back I was getting ready to go on our next mission until someone called my name.

"Phoenix!"

I turned to se Hunter walking up to me, I smiled and waved at him "hey hunter! What's up?"

He shrugs "I just wanted to see you"

"Oh?" I crossed my arms. "About what?"

"What do you think about echo?" He asked.

Why would he ask me that? "He's fine, he seems nice, why you ask"

"I'm Just curious, come on lets go we have a new mission." He puts his arm around me as we walked to the ship.

Hunters pov

I walked up to her because I was curious about they were talking and I was concerned that if she liked him or not. He waS the separatists machine for a bit but we don't know where his loyalties really lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to Phoenix pov

We all head to the ship I walked up beside tech as the others put on their helmet.

"Tech, is everything ready?" Hunter asked

"Yup sarge we are ready." Tech replied before hunter leaves then looks at me "still not sure how we're gonna land on that ship."

I put my hand on techs armour "don't worry. Echo says he's got a plan"

"That makes me feel so much better" he said sarcastically.

I don't like the sound of that "tech, you know I hate it when you're sarcastic, what is it?"

"To be blunt his mind belonged to the separatists until we unplugged him. We don't know where his loyalties lie."

Though I don't agree with tech, He's not wrong. But I want to have faith in echo. "Yeah, the captain says he knows. Now get moving."

We get on the ship as we head out  "please tell me we're blowing something up." Wrecker said

The General shook his head " sorry wrecker this is strictly stealth"

Wrecker groans "I hate that word"

"Echo your up"

"Don't worry" echo said going to the computers "as soon as I plug in, I'll send a signal to the command ship."

"What typ of signal are you gonna send?" I Asked curiously "nothing that'll give us away, right?"

"As far as the droids are concerned, were just gonna be another one of there shuttles coming in for a landing."

That's sounded strang "and the Regs think we take risks" Hunter mumbles.

As we head to the ship to see if this works "sending the signal.... now."

"Rodger, Rodger shuttle, TC-159. You may approach and land"

Wrecker groan in frustration "I'd still rather blow it up"

"I have a feeling you'll get your chance" tech said to wrecker.

This is gonna get crazy