"Friendliness Pellets"

Hello! This is my first ever thing so I hope you enjoy! I'm pretty bad at accents so if you know the game enough you can imagine them. Sorry, and thank you for choosing my story to read!

* Sunshine floods through the barrier
fills you with DETERMINATION

You click off your PC and sit back in your chair. Staring up at the ceiling. Every game you play, you only seem to play for good endings. If well, that is possible.

KNOCK KNOCK

You stand up from your chair. Adjusting your clothes as they sat in the same position for as long as you've been staring at the game screen. And head to the door opening it, it's your friend (F/N) (Friend Name)
"Oh hey, I just finished playing." You said
"What game now?" Your friend said putting their hands on their hips, knowing it wasn't good.
"Undertale- why does it matter?"
"Your gonna spend your whole summer" (F/N) threw their hands up. "Not doing anything!?"
"I wouldn't say it's not anything.." you mumbled under your breath.
"Please for the sake, go out and have a blast! Playing games all day isn't good!"
"You sound like my (m/d) (mom/dad)"
"Yea well, there's cool things to do on the internet some people catch trains to different places and have a grand ol' time"
It stayed silent after that. Nobody knowing really what to say, until your friend "Well I'm going on a snack run" and at that they headed out.

You slumped back into your chair and searched the internet for stupid words, like what a kid would do during a important speech on a chromebook. You eventually sighed and put on your most comfortable clothes. Grabbed your ring of keys and headed out the door.
You first were to pick up your dog from the groomers. It was summer and your dog needed the cut. You went in and took your dog, paid and left. It sniffed your shoes before happily barking and running around you, swirling it's leash around your legs.

You walked for a bit and reached the towns edge, all that was below was the valley, woods. Trash littered the tops of the trees near were you were standing and saw a nice little walkway down to the forest. Knowing your friend wanted you in your best health you took your dog down the semi steep walkway into the woods. You walked for a good 15 minutes before reaching a railroad track. You heard something coming so you grabbed your dog and jumped backwards.

The train flew past you both of you. It wasn't that fast but it was certainly faster than you expected. It slowed down maybe making a stop at the beginning. Nothing else better to to than get on! So you took your small cute doggo friend and jumped on carefully into what looked like a ammo carrier. The boxes read
'Mann Co.'
You were utterly shocked and opened the crates. Deja Vu hit you. "I haven't played this game in forever- it's real? Gosh." You decided to sleep in one of the boxes.

You wake up several hours later and being in a box surprised you and you shook the box onto its side. You heard voices and put the lid back on and looked through one of the holes clenching your doggo friend.

"How do we unload all of this?"
"Heavy will do, do no worry"

One of them started lifting up the boxes like they were nothing and the others grouped and took one at a time. Your box was left as they assumed it was empty, all the ammo fell out.

They managed to move all the boxes, so you thought it was clear to get comfortable again for the ride home. And popped the lid down with a smack as you tried to crawl out.

"And who do we have here?"

The man just 'materialized' in front of you so you blinked a couple of times to make sure that it wasn't a sham and that it was real.

"You heard me, who are you?"

He said again, smashing the cigarette bud into your nose.

"Ow!" You yelped, it was just for a slight second but it still hurt. "What was that for?! I just fell asleep after I boarded the train."

"Why would you board a train you know nothing about?"

"I dunno- it's summer and I'm bored"
Your dog yips and managed to break free of your grasp, running around in circles.
"Also your spy right?"
You say pointing at him and dragging your dog back into your hands.

"Si. Indeed. But why are you not running for your life as most do when found?"

"That's because I'm not a spy
You are. "

He was fazed at the words

You realize it's actually night.
"Shouldn't you be sleeping? I mean you do fight a war, right?"
You stand up moving the box up hay stuck in your hair and your clothes.

"Yea well I guess that goes for both of us"
He stands up.

"Do y'all have an extra room I can borrow? I don't wanna sleep in a train"

Spy sighs
"I guess so, but I'll be watching you. So don't try anything" He says stepping off the train heading inside.

"No promises!"
You say winking at him as you follow holding your doggo friend.

You walk into the small but large base and he shows you the shower room along with a much smaller than an apartment room next to it. You go in and see it's just a bed, a desk with a computer and a wardrobe with a boatload of hats in it. You accidentally open it whilst checking out the room and get flooded with hats.

Spy leaves you to do your thing. So you take a shower and wash your dog in the process too. Both of you needed a bath at the most. After that you changed back into a pair of probably real big extra merc pajamas. And curl up with your dog.

The morn wakes you up. The sounds of the train leaving especially.
"Wait-
NONONONONO!"
You grab your dog and run with your long pajamas. Put the door and after the train. Tripping over them as you faceplant the dirt.
"ow.."
You mumble as all you can taste is dirt and rocks.

Everyone was practically up at this point and saw you. Your dog sat on your back panting looking at the 9 men's eyes glaring.

You moved your dog and leaned up. Looking at the sky. Wondering what an adventure this will be.

1111 words wow! Not very much to some. I wrote this at like midnight so I'll wake up to hopefully some stuff! Thank you! And goodbye!

TBC