every kind of way {danny amendola}

I wanna love you in every kind of way

I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes

If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today

I'm gonna love you in every kind of way

I wanna love you in every kind of way

I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes

If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today

I'm gonna love you in every kind of way

Every Kind of Way - H.E.R

I smiled at my screen, seeing my boyfriend with his eyes closed, trying to convince me that he was not sleeping.

"Baby! It's okay to go to sleep! I'll talk to you tomorrow, promise," he whined in disapproval.

"Can't we fall asleep together? Please! One last facetime sleep before I fall asleep to the real thing!" He pleaded with me, showing me puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, Danny," I gave in, laying my head down on my pillow and turning off my light. "Our last sleep before I get to lay next to you," his grin widened and he nodded happily.

"Tomorrow night I'll finally be holding you after all these months. I've...I've really missed you, baby."

"I've missed you more, my love. But I won't be missing you soon, I'll be kissing you!" He laughed but agreed with me.

"You'll definitely be kissing me. I don't know if I'll let you leave."

"Hmm, you wouldn't know how to deal with me every day."

"I wish I could be with you every day. I just miss you so much when you're gone. I wish that you were always with me," he told me while he was finally falling asleep.

"Me too, honey."

I fell asleep, listening to his soft breaths, waiting until tomorrow until we were finally together. Danny and I have been dating for a year and a half now, but we have been doing long distance over the past few months since I live in Detroit, which is where we met and he is currently living in Houston since that is where he is signed to for the season. As happy as I am for him, I miss when he played for the Lions because I could be with him all the time.

I, unfortunately, could not move to Houston with him at the time due to my job, but recently my job had switched from in-person to completely online so I could move to Texas with him if I wanted to. I decided that I was going to visit him this week and decide if the move was one that I wanted to make.

The next day

"BABY!" I screamed in the airport, jumping in Danny's arms. He laughed and shushed me, and I smirked knowing that I had embarrassed him. "I missed you, honey."

"I missed you more, princess," he leaned in to kiss me and I smiled knowing that I was finally in his arms. "Let's go home, okay?"

My stomach got butterflies when he said those words because that could be our home. The home that we shared. I smiled and followed him to the car.

I sat next to Danny on the couch, eating the dinner that he had just made for us. I shifted over to the side for maybe the 40th time and Danny sighed and paused the show that we were watching.

"Alright, babe, is there something wrong? You've moved where you were sitting like 100 times now," he complained and I pouted that I was bothering him.

"No, there's nothing wrong. I'm sorry, baby," he nodded and went to turn back on the tv when I subtly moved again, but it wasn't that subtle since he noticed. "Okay, there is something wrong."

"There's nothing wrong."

"Do you not like the food?" He questioned.

"No, the food tastes amazing, baby."

"Are you too hot?" I shook my head no. "Too cold?" I shook my head no again. "Are you uncomfortable here? Do you miss home?"

"No, I'm fine, really. I'm never uncomfortable around you," I wrapped my arms around his arm and he leaned down to kiss me before trying to turn on the tv again. "I do have something to tell you, though."

"I knew something was wrong!" I laughed and then sighed.

"I'm pregnant."

"What? You're what? We're having a baby!" His smile widened as he looked down at me.

"We're having a baby!" I laughed as he took me in his arms and kissed my cheeks over and over again.

"Is this what you were upset about? This is great news, honey!"

"No, I just," I sighed and played with my hands. "I just think that maybe..." he cut me off.

"You can say anything, baby. I'll try my best to understand," he tried reassuring me.

"I want to move in with you."

"What?"

"I just love you so much and I want to move in with you," he smiled down at me and nodded his head yes before kissing me.

"This is a dream come true. Of course, you can move in with me. You and our baby."

"Just the three of us."

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3