Part 42

(Harrys pov)

"Harry, never in a million years would I think I would be living with Harry styles. Even though you're a celebrity you're such a down to earth guy and I'm greatful for you. You're such an amazing person and you're the best person in my life. You're always there for me when I need you and I couldn't be more thankful. I could write so many more things but I haven't got much time I'm leaving in 10 minutes. There's a box in my wardrobe.. A brown box. I want you, anne and gemma to open it after you've read this. I know robin isn't there but tell him about it! Thank you so much for everything you have done. Good luck for the future to you and the boys. I'm going to miss you so much! Love you..."
It was ended there. A brown box in her wardrobe I wonder what it is. I placed the letter on my bedside table next to the picture of me and (y/n) and walked out my room "mum gemma quick" I shouted as I started to walk towards (y/n)'s room they quickly run up and I got the box out of the wardrobe and opened it "omg" Gemma said god smacked.. Inside the box was a huge canvas picture of me, (y/n), Gemma, mum and robin. "Wow" is all I could say. This picture was taken he christmas just gone. It was the best photo ever. "Come on les go hang this in the living room" mum said holding it and taking it downstairs. I was going to text (y/n) saying how cute it was but she was on her flight by now so I decided to tweet her so when she got off the flight she would see it as she won't have an American SIM card yet @harry_styles: I'm going to miss you soo much. Good luck out there. Do us proud! @(Y/T/N)" I locked my phone and we all sat in the living room quite just thinking of (y/n).