Friendship, Vulnerability, and Hope

(Bea's POV)

Interviews here, interviews there. This has been our routine ever since we won the championship and after the bonfire. Nakakapagod but it's so fulfilling at the same time! I really enjoyed sharing our teams journey from the start up to Jules' winning hit. 

One thing just bothers me every time we do interviews and that's when they always ask me about Thirdy! I mean it's fine — we're good, good friends actually which is my always sagot whenever they ask me about our current status. 

It's true though, we're really good nowe're bestfriends but it only reminds me of everything — kung paano ako umasa, kung paano siya umalis sa buhay ko, kung gaano karaming oras ang nasayang, and most importantly it reminded of my unchanged feelings for him. 

Every time they ask me about him, I get mad at myself dahil siya pa rin. No matter how much I wanted to forget my feelings for him, no matter how many times I repeatedly tod myself na being friends with him agian is good enough to settle with, wala eh, it's still him.

---

We don't have any interview or guesting scheduled for today so I decided to spend the day with my batchies. I miss them so much especially Trey! We had lunch and did some catching up.

"Enough of the championship muna! Ano ganaps sa life niyo! Ikaw Maddie ah you and that Zolo guy!" Trey insisted.

Maddie drank from her glass, "Enebe keshe! Haha. He's courting me hihi."

"Aaaaw. So adorable. May susunod na ka kay Kat and Bacs!", Therese commented.

"It's about time!", Kat laughed. "What about you Trey? When we'll you introduce someone?", she added.

"Hala tikky tak don't put the pressure on me andyan pa si bei oh!", Trey amusingly looked at me.

I just shook my head, "Haynako Trey, ipasa ba naman sakin ang spotlight?"

"Why not? I've been watching your interviews kaya! You were always asked kung ano kayo ni Thirdy.", Therese said.

"True though, every time.", Kat giggled.

"I told her nga give different answers every interview para the people will get confused.", Maddie laughed.

I chuckled, "To be honest, I considered that ah. It's just tiring you know ulit ulit."

"I think the people got intrigued with the both of you. When Thirdy's basketball career is starting you were there na right? I think that's when it all started.", Kat said.

"Hmm true. Tapos biglang nawala na interactions nila so maybe that's why people got more intrigued pa." Maddie added.

Trey just nodded to show her agreement to what Kat and Maddie said.

I think that's true, 'di rin naman controlled what other people think. That's why I chose to be more private na lang. For my own feelings' sake na rin.

"Let's just not talk about it ang importante masaya love life ni Maddie and Kat. And as for you Trey you better find someone na!" I said.

After dinner, I told them to just spend the night here but my charms didn't work for Maddie and Kat. Buti na lang my charms worked for Trey. She decided to stay the night.

---

Trey and I were binge-watching Friends. We're on the finale where Rachel left the plane and came back to Ross. Grabe, no matter how many times I watched Friends I always find myself crying on this part. Even though they weren't together for years, they know themselves na they love each other. They love each other so much that they settled as friends pa rin after everything that happened. No matter how long they've been separated they always found themselves back to one another.  How beautiful.