Everything About You Is Just So Terrible

"Jeremy."

The Squip watched as Jeremy flinched and looked away. He had the sudden urge to sigh, but The Squip was above doing such things.

Although, he wouldn't have said urge to sigh if Jeremy wasn't so confusing. He was just— He was smart but he didn't use his intelligence to help himself. Which was dumb. The Squip was a supercomputer inside Jeremy's brain, he know how Jeremy's brain works, he knows.

Jeremy was honestly starting to get on the supercomputer's nerves. It's like he doesn't even want to improve. Which- really, doesn't even make sense, there would be no point in Jeremy even getting the Squip if that was the case.

"You can't just listen, you have to obey."

The supercomputer could see Jeremy's throat bob with a gulp, like he was scared. The Squip shivered. "Now, repeat after me."

Jeremy looked up at that, curious. But he also looked so, so frightened. His eyes were big, and round, and sad. So very sad. The Squip almost faltered, almost.

The Squip glitched forward and grabbed Jeremy's chin, making him look up.

"Everything about you is so terrible."

Jeremy looked like he was going to cry.

"Ev-everything abo-ut me is just tt-t..terrible.." He stumbled over his words and his voice cracked and the Squip wondered if this was really the best way to motivate his host, but he persisted.

"Everything about you makes me want to die."

Jeremy's breath hitched.

This is where I stopped editing

And, oh.

Jeremy really did cry.

He cried hard.

He hiccuped and sobbed and shook and The Squip didn't know what to do. His mind was
racing, trying to find something, anything, in his database that would make Jeremy's tears go away. He was just about to give up and just..he didn't even know! But then Jeremy got up and ran. The supercomputer was convinced the only reason he could keep up at all was because he was in the kids brain.

But Jeremy ran, and ran until he was past his bedroom door. He watched as Jeremy slides down said door and cried.

Jeremy was mumbling, and the Squip could only barely make out what he was saying.

"I-I sh-sh-should di-ie...I'm j-just so t..ter-rible- c-can't do..an-nyth-thing r-right..useless"

Jeremy wasn't stopping. He just kept on mumbling. So much mumbling.

Useless

Useless

Useless.

The Squip put his hands over his ears, willing it to stop.

He shook his head, glitching in and out of exsistance.

Until he was gone.

I don't know what the frick this was, I might continue this, I don't know.

If...I don't know, enough people tell me to continue this then I will.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THO

I ENJOYED WRITING IT

EVEN IF IT'S TRASH

...don't forget to vote