𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟙𝟝

It was Monday know. I was discharged on Saturday morning. Nate has been a sweetheart he would either text me to eat or have the medicine. Or he would come to my house. He had the sweet side but no one saw and honestly I loved him both ways.
I got up and headed to the shower and chose and an out fit. It was a floral dress with sandals. I did my normal makeup routine got my heading downstairs grabbing my back. As soon as I throw my over my shoulder. I heard a horn beep. It was probably Nate . I opened the door and headed towards his car. I opened the door and sat in.
"Hey baby" he said while kissing me
"Hey " I replied
He wrapped his hand in mine and started driving. I was mostly quiet because I was nervous I don't know why.
We were half way through to reaching school
"Did you have breakfast" he asked
"Uhmm yeah" I lied fiddling with my hands
He just stared at me
"What I did have it " I said in my defence
"Okay " he said in serious tone
I knew he wasn't believing my shit
As he took a turn left.
"Wait that's not the way " I said confused
"I'm getting you breakfast " he said while focusing on the road.
"Nate babe I just ate I told you " I said In my defence
"Yeah right you fiddle with your hands when you lie I've known you for ages " he scolded me
He turned his head towards the road. I turned my head just staring at him.Focusing every little detail . The freckle in his nose,how his forehead scrunches up when he's focusing. I turned my head after a while trying not to look back him .Everytime I looked at him my heart was in fire, burning .I just loved him too much .

Soon the car stopped
"Come on " he said while getting out the truck.
I walked in and grabbed a few bits and bits I mean 3 huge chocolate bars and 1 sandwich with some water.
We headed to the counter and Nate signed and said "fuck I forgot my wallet....wait I'm coming back " he said as he walked out toward the truck.
I took my card out , swiped and walked out toward the car. Nate looked at me
"I told I'll pay then why the fuck would you! " he spat while gritting his teeths
"Nate chill it just money plus I'll let you pay next time. " I said in a quite tone
"No its not its about the money it's about not listening to me for fuck sake " he spat while placing his hands on his waist
"Listen Nate I don't have to listen to you ,I have a life "I spat while taking my phone out of my bag.
"Yeh but your my girlfriend and my babymama so yes I can boss you around and I own you. Your mine sid anything I say must be your first priority! "he said while getting inches closer to me ."
"Listen Nate for fuck sake stop being petty you don't own me!"

I opened the door of the truck and slammed the door shut. I started to open my sandwich which was packed. I quickly looked at Nate . He had clenched his jaw and his knuckles turned white from gripping the starring wheel to hard .

Time went we had reached school,neither of us said a word .As soon as I walked in I saw lexi as I was about to make my way toward her i feel somone tap my shoulder.I thought it was Nate so
"Fuck o- " before I could say something or finish a sentence I felt a sting on my cheek. My jaw went numb.When my vision cleared I saw maddy. This bitch punched me.Im about to end her life right know and right here I grabbed her by hair yanked her to the floor and sat on her. I curled my hand into a ball and punch her like 6-7 times. Forgetting that I'm nearly 3 months pregnant.

Then I felt to arms around my waist,really big arms pulling me off her ,I tried to get out of those arms to end the bitches life but there were to strong but gentle at the same time . Trying not to pressure on my stomach. When I calmed down a-bit I looked and it was Nate .
He was pissed like really pissed . He jaw was clenched harder and his eyes showed the anger ,his veins were popping out from his neck and arm.
"John and Perez in my office KNOW!" The principle announced

As usual maddy was crying inside the office trying to justify her innocence while I stood outside with Nate who had snuck out Of first period .
"I mean what were you thinking , you can't go fight somone when your angry at me.i know you to have bad blood but this doesn't mean you have to fight each other "
"Nate I-"
"No Sidney this serious your three months pregnant "whisper the last part "you have to be careful " he scolded me
As I was about to say something ,maddy walked out crying her eyes out and holding a ice pack on her cheek.
"Sidney your next " the principle said motioning me to come inside

Boy is this not gonna be pretty ..