V's SURPRISE TO NANDINI

Hi!

Hope you all liked the story so far. I would appreciate it if you all could stop being silent readers and start voting and posting comments. Next chapter will be posted only after I see some positive response in this story.

I will talk to you all in the next chapter, till then HAVE FUN READING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NANDINI P.O.V

As Manik and I went inside the principal room, I saw four more students standing there, they were our juniors from 1st and 2nd years. I became confused as to why we all called, so I just looked at the principal who seemed extremely happy. As we stood beside the juniors the principal smiled us and finally started speaking.

Principal: good that you are all here, I have some good news for all of you. So, there is this famous international singer coming to India for some personal work, he is interested in knowing some of the levels of the upcoming talented singers in India and since SPACE is the best music college in India, so he has decided to visit here. Since you, six are the best male and female singers in the three batches, so you have been selected to perform in front of him. Before you all get excited let me tell you this will take place on the last day of your exams, and the singer has put some conditions, first that the male and female of each year will pair with each other and perform a duet and the theme will be a Hindi romantic song, from the third year it will be Manik and Nandini, from the second year it will be Harsh and Nikita and from the first year it will be Karan and Neha. The second condition is that since the singer is an international one, he would like you all to perform an English song and this one will not be in pairs, the English song will be sung individually by all of you, that means 3 Hindi songs and 6 English songs in total. I hope you all would be able to manage that. 

I interuppted sir and said, "this sounds very fascinating, but how will we be able to manage it because we have to prepare 2 songs for the practical exams and 2 for the performance. I mean we don't have a lot of time."

The principal smiled at me and said, "yes Miss Nandini I was about to come to that point, actually you guys don't have to prepare for the practicals, your practical marks will be evaluated on how you perform that day and before you ask if our evaluation will be based on the judgement of the international singer, then no because in the practicals your college teachers are responsible for evaluating you.

Then a junior spoke, "sir who is the singer?"

Principal: The singer would be revealed to you that day, plus I have decided to organize the 3rd years farewell on that day as well. It will be a no media event, none of the students will be allowed to post anything related to the singer. He prefers his privacy very much. The singer has said that you all are students who most probably haven't got proper exposure, but if anyone manages to impress him will sing with him or he may recommend some labels to one of you, the labels may be international or national depending on your talent. So, now off you go, you have to practice as well as prepare for your exams.

We were about to leave and that's when Manik spoke, "sir what about our bands? I mean some of us have bands and if we by chance get an album by some label, then will apply to out bands or just us?"

Principal: Yes about that if you get an album it will be applicable just to you but your band will get the opportunity to show their talent to the music company and if the company likes your band then you can launch the album with your band but if your band is not able to impress them then the offer for the album will be limited to you.