Caught - Yugyeom (M)

'Yugyeom!' You whined as your boyfriend wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you his right embrace, 'Stop, I'm trying to cook!'

Tonight, all the Got7 members were meant to be out at a company party, celebrating the huge success of their newest comeback. Due to Yugyeom's combination of allergies and fatigue, he decided to take a rain-check and stay in for the night.

Upon texting you that he had the entire dorm to himself and that not even Jinyoung, your older brother, would be home, you grabbed your car keys and dashed over to his.

You and Yugyeom had been secretly dating for almost a year, mutually agreeing that doing that would not only prevent any backlash from the media and Got7's fans but would also get Jinyoung off your case. Your brother was, to put it mildly, overprotective. Your longest relationship before Yugyeom lasted a grand total of 3 weeks due to your brother's meddling behind your back. You knew his intentions were pure, he just didn't want you to get hurt so would end up threatening every man that you had dated and scaring them away as a result. You became known as the girl with the intimidating older brother, so it naturally deterred all the boys who tried to get with you.

Except Yugyeom.

Yugyeom had been in Got7 with Jinyoung for almost seven years now. He knew everything about the older man, he knew what made him smile and what made him tick. He knew him just as much as you did, maybe even more. And another thing about their relationship, Yugyeom wasn't afraid of teasing him, despite his intimidating exterior. Because he knew him that well, he realised he was a total softie under that initial exterior. So, when your bright, sparkly eyes met his at Jinyoung's 24th birthday, he knew better than to not go for it.

And here you were now, currently trying to make him warm soup to soothe his sore throat.

He giggled playfully before pressing kisses into your neck, 'I don't want to stoppp!'

Being the ticklish person you were, you squirmed at his touch, 'Yugyeom, I'm busy!' You whined again, to which he imitated in a high-pitched voice, 'Yugyeom, I'm busyyyyyy'.

You turned around and shot him a playful glare to which he retracted and squealed loudly, 'Ah, you're so scary!'

Rolling your eyes, you switched the stove off and approached him on your tiptoes in aims to make you appear bigger, 'Yeah, you'd better be scared.'

He bit his lip to hold back a laugh, clearing his throat, 'Oh, yeah?'

'Yeah.' You replied all matter-of-factly, with a smug smile.

Your eyes locked with his and you noticed a change from his usual playful expression. His usually bright eyes were slowly turning dark and he wore a smirk on his face. Leaning in closer to your ear, you heard him whisper in a low voice, 'What're you gonna do about it?'

Your breath hitched in your throat. His sweet, deep voice sounded like honey, smooth, but rough around the edges.

'I—'

Your words got cut off when Yugyeom pressed his luscious, plump lips against yours for a deep kiss. You immediately complied, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him back with just as much passion and fever. You were the first to eventually pull away, resting your forehead against his and looking into his beautiful eyes.

'You gotta have dinner, baby.' You giggled in between the sweet, short pecks Yugyeom was giving you.

He smirked against your lips when he heard you squeal as he lifted you up and wrapped your legs around his waist, 'I'd rather kiss you.'

You cling onto Yugyeom as he walked towards the living room couch, giving you several pecks and the odd long kiss. Once he'd settled on the couch, you straddling him, he pulled away for a second and gazed at you, running his fingers through your hair.