Is it the first time?

Prologue: Riya, an Indian fan of Kpop band SHINee has lots of dreams and wishes. As a grown up woman, her dream of being loved by her man becomes her painful story of youth; cause she can't love any other man than her idols, SHINee. She knows that she is a fan and she has her boundaries but also wish her idols would love her, which she is longing for.

SHINee has five handsome, gentlemen - Lee Jinki aka Onew, Kim Jonghyun aka Jonghyun, Kim Kibum aka Key, Choi Minho aka Minho and Lee Taemin as Taemin.

Minho is Riya's ultimate bias and her first love. She has a soft spot for him in her heart though she loves all five of them. The man with soft, kind heart, with sweet smile and gesture, polite and soft behavior, flaming passion, the funny and friendly gentleman, who loves and cherishes every little thing called memory, the responsible, humble and handsome husband and father material, Choi Minho loves children and loves to play with them, while taking care of them with great gentleness. Riya has always a wish to have a husband just like him and to have a happy family and to live a beautiful parenthood.

Once she went to South Korea to attended an event of SHINee. She met her ultimate bias that year. There was a truth and dare game going on the table of liquor. She was asked about her ultimate wish. Tipsy Riya looked in her bias's eyes and said, "I wish we have a baby together and want him/her to be happy with his/her parents." Smoky eyed Minho blushed and smiled a little, what just called innocent smile with a sexy gaze.

That night it rained heavily and at dawn Riya woke up with heavy head and headache. She found herself lying beside her love Minho, embraced by him. Worried Riya looked at herself and was shocked being in her birth costume. She silently and gently removed his arm from her and stood up from bed and took her clothes and belongings and ran straight out of the room.

 She silently and gently removed his arm from her and stood up from bed and took her clothes and belongings and ran straight out of the room

The Story:

It's been 3 years already since the incident happened and changed Riya's life completely. She now has a cute little son, named Miso. (I know the meaning of Miso is "paste made from fermented soya beans and barley or rice malt, used in Japanese cooking". Miso is a name using both mine and Minho's name and in my dream the baby has the name of Miso only.)

She even became cooler and stronger while raising him all her own. Miso always says that he wants to play with his daddy. Riya thought that it is the time to introduce his father to him.

One fine night she took a flight from India and brought Miso to South Korea.

It was a SHINee fan sign event and she luckily won a ticket in the draw.

She hid herself under a hijab and took Miso and stood in the queue to the stage. One by one, finally their turn came. Riya put her son on stage. Minho was at the last corner. Slowly Miso and Riya passed each members of SHINee and finally reached to Minho.