Part 28

"Am I pretty?""No

"Am I pretty?"
"No."
"Oh, fuck off."

Jisung chuckled as he watched his girlfriend's lips become pouty and her eyebrows lowering in a frown. She shuffled away from him on the couch, crossing her arms to show him that she is clearly offended.

The boy stretched out his arm and because of it's length, he easily managed to wrap it around her shoulder. "Oh come on, you knew I was kidding. You're the prettiest girl in here."

"I don't believe you, you liar." Haeun wiggled his shoulder in an attempt to get his hands off of her, but Jisung just pulled her closer with ease.

"Fine, fine, I'm sorry."

"Until when do we have to endure this?" Renjun cringed as he watched them from the other side of the couch, receiving a death stare from Jisung.

"I might need a bucket." Jeno whined as he pretended to gag. "Get a room you two."

The rest of the people occupying the living room also expressed their disgust, but the moment was short, and soon after everyone went back to their previous conversations. Some were about the recent raid, others about the one that was to come. There were 2 boys arguing over the years of jail they would receive if they were to be caught, and someone was even telling terrible dad jokes which served as the biggest crime in the room.

And of course, instead of joining in, Sebin was in the kitchen making herself a sandwich with some fruits to the side. She wasn't even close to being a good cook, therefore settled for the basic food that she had gotten way too used to over time.

As she tried to perfectly put the second piece of bread on top of her almost-ready masterpiece, the phone in the pocket of her hoodie suddenly started vibrating. With a small sigh, Sebin used her free hand to search for it and then grab it, taking a look at the phone number before swiftly accepting the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is you dead?"

Sebin exhaled an amused breath.
"No, sadly."

"Bitch, you've been so fucking dead like."
Jiah was just on the starting line of one of her lengthy rants.
"I can barely even reach you, and you don't even text me first anymore? Also, I know you haven't been going to work so what exactly have you been doing while leaving me all lonely?"

Sebin inhaled a breath, about to answer, when she was interrupted.

"Wait, don't tell me that all your dreams came true and you met like the perfect guy who's handsome, is amazing in bed and is loaded, so you don't have to work anymore? Oh my god, why didn't you tell me?!"
Jiah began getting overly excited.

The other girl scoffed, putting down the piece of bread she was still holding.
"What are you even on about? We both know that such guys don't exist."