Chapter One "Please?"

Little Steve was a lonely Kid, he Never had any Friends. Everyone laughed at him because he was very short. He went Home from school, as usual, but spots a small and green Mob walking around, so he carefully walks up to it. He notices that it was a Baby Creeper and Backed away a bit again. Then he noticed that it looked sad, so he talked to it. "Hey, where are your Parents?" The Baby Creeper looked at him, then started walking away. Steve followed him. The Baby Creeper led him to Gunpowder laying on the Floor. Steve gasped. "Were those your Parents?!" The Creeper nodded, lowering it's head. Steve went up to it and Hugged it, even though he knew it was Dangerous. "I'm so sorry for you!", Steve exclaimed. The Creeper sizzled, but didn't Explode. Steve was confused. The sizzling stopped, even though Steve was still hugging him. Steve was really confused. "Y-You didn't Explode!" The Creeper nodded and looked at him, then smiled Adorably.

 "Y-You didn't Explode!" The Creeper nodded and looked at him, then smiled Adorably

"Awww, you're Adorable!", Steve said. The Creeper smiled and Sizzled, but still didn't Explode. "I will take you home and take care of You!", Steve smiled at the Creeper. The Creeper jumped happily. "Come, let's take you Home." The Creeper nodded. Steve ran Home, carrying the Creeper. The Creeper didn't Explode, just sizzled. Steve smiled as he saw his Mother and Father in the Garden. He put the Creeper down and ran up to his Parents, hugging them. "Mum, Dad?" "What is it Sweetheart?", The Mother asked. "I made a Friend! Look!", Steve smiled, pointing at the Baby Creeper. "I found him outside all alone. He lost his Parents. Can we keep him? Please?", He begged.