THE END ( 644) words

" so can you send other things... Say like breakfast cereal?" Milke dad asked. " do you have any idea what breakfast cereal is made of? It's those little curly wooden shavings you find in pencil sharpeners." Willy began to rant.

" but could you send it by television if you wanted to?" Charlie asked. " course you could," willy replied resting himself on his cane slightly. " what about people?" Mike asked

" well... Why would he want to send a person?" Annie began causing mike to look in her direction " they don't taste very good at all." Willy finished " don't you realise what you've invented!? It's a teleporter it's the most important invention in the history of the world!! And all you can think about is chocolate!!" Mike says , his voice echoing throughout the room with sass.

" calm down mike, i think mr.wonka knows what he's talking about." Mr. Teavee scolded. " NO he doesn't!!" Mike shouted " he has no idea! You think he's a genius but he's an idiot I'm not.." Everyone stared at mike, giving him a ' please shut up' face.

Only but annie who seems to be in la la land staring at willy body. Annie was snapped out of her trance when mike started running. His dad jumped back a little. Mike ran across the platform and jumped over the ommpa Loompa sat in front of the tv.

He landed on the other and continued running. There were two ommpa Loompa's in his way but mike being mike, he used his arms to push them out of his way and down to the floor. He ran up the ramp just as willy spoke up, " little boy, don't push my button"

Too late.

Mike had already pressed the button and jumped onto the platform the chocolate bar was previously on." Wait isn't he gonna get smaller.... Because of the whole tv principle thing" joe asked

" yeah probably.." Willy replied. Standing closer to annie. The height difference was big to say the least. Annie was only up to his shoulder, it would take a least another head to make them the same height.

The ommpa Loompa's behind the control panel popped up to see mike stood on the platform. Their mouths were open. Mike's dad rushed from his spot to get get mike off the platform.

But stopped in middle of the room. The platform mike was stood on began to rise along with the lights on the other side. Mike dad looked worried as he looked back at willy. Willy just smiled and turned his attention back to mike.
Annie though this was oddly attractive for some reason.

At the end of the song. Mike was squished by news reporters filing boad " eww somebody grab him!!"annie and willy said,  holding. Their hands away from the screen.
Mr.teavee reached in as he heard a small, high- pitched voice call out " help me." Mr.teavee picked mike up and pulled him out of the tv.

" oh thank heavens he's completely unharmed?" Annie said as he looked at mike, who was now shrunken down to the size of a small pen. " unharmed?" Mr.teavee said " what are you talking about?" Mr.teavee lowered his hand and mike lay on it.

Willy moved slightly closer to get a better look. " just put me back in the other way!" Mike called out " there is no other way... This is television not telephone, there's quite a difference." Willy told him. " then what exactly do you propose to do about it?" Mr.teavee asked

" i know!" Annie perked up," Lets put him in the taffy puller!" Annie said " taffy puller?!" Mr.teavee asked in disbelief " young men are extremely springy. They stretch like mad"willy calls an oompa Loompa over and tells him to take mr.teavee and mike into the taffy room.

-------  the only reason I've put this video here because i didn't feel like writing this----