s i x

125 years ago, deep in the thick forest somewhere in mazeldust. stood a very majestic little kingdom named the realm of evander. it only consist of few people, with their own traits and powers.

bang chan is the one who enthrones the kingdom since the year 1624. he is the first evander ever existed, the chosen one among the entire population of human on the earth.

the very first moment when he realized that he is dissimilar from other people is when he was in his mid twenties, some people noticed the tip of his front hair changes shades from time to time. he was so perplexed, stupefied and confused with what is happening with him.

when he turned fourty, the time when he already had a very beautiful wife and beautiful childrens, his vision on his left eye is getting blurry, and it got worst when he felt like something is growing inside his eyeball. eventually, he lost his eyesight on his left eye, and his eyeball changed into some kind of gemstones. it formed a combinations of actinolite, iolite and carnelian. not just that, his entire body also looked ageless for someone who was turning fourty.

ever since he got the gemstones eye, he began to see inner vision of various things. that was where he got the messages that he needed to left his family by declaring the death or missing, whatever that would make everyone thinks that he is already gone. he is not aging, he got strange traits and powers. he knew he is something else.

from his inner vision, he could also see the near future. that was how he finally got to saved lee minho, hwang hyunjin, han jisung and kim seungmin. they are all the same as him. dissimilar from the entire population of human on the earth.

they were all doing so well, under bang chan's guardianship. the rest of them didn't have their gemstones eye yet, so apparently they didn't have any powers in them. but they got traits that are also one of the things that made them being called, the evander.

people with strange traits and powers, got them from unknown sources, lives a long life and never got the idea of why they were born like that. to save the world? to balance the ecosystem? nobody knows.

their powers also seem to be unsuitable for their body. whenever the evanders use their powers, they would feel nauseous, sick, terrible headache and would break down in anytime. then, why are they gifted with the powers if they cannot use them without any consequences? at this stage, they are doubting their fate. are they born gifted with the powers... or curse?

and from his inner vision too, chan saw one of the evanders quietly breaking one of the rules. and he knew he got to do something to keep the evanders safe and far from the ordinary human's threats.

" hyunjin, i'm afraid that i need to dismiss you from the realm of evander as you have broke the rules." stated chan, looking at hyunjin in disappointment. the rest of the evanders were there too, watching the situation like it was some kind of a movie scene.

" you cannot do this to me, chan. you know i love her. you know she is the only people that i really love with all my heart. how can i survive if you dismiss me? i need to work and earn money. eventually fake my death and do all the things alone without anyone's help! " hyunjin yelled, already on his knees, begging for the older to not disown him.

" you broke the rules, too many times. just, i need you to take care of yourself. i know it's hard to live out there especially when you are totally different with the others. but i have no choice, if you keep reappearing in front of your daughter when everyone thought that you are already dead, it's going to attract danger towards our people. i need you to understand. you are a harm, as for now. " explained chan. he tried to speak as polite as possible so that the younger would never get the wrong idea. but hyunjin was selfish.

he thought that he is the only one who have their own family, their own loved ones. when the truth is, each of the evanders had to go through the same phase as him. build a family, when the time comes, they need to fake their death and start a new life in a new place. he never thought of that, he only thought about himself.

" okay, if this is what you really want. i promised myself, that i will destroy each one of you. you need to pay for my misery."

after that, hyunjin was dismissed from the realm of evander and never came back. soon after, minho and jisung followed hyunjin's steps. they decided to siding hyunjin in this case.

since then, there are only bang chan and kim seungmin left in the realm of evander.