He saw my FACE!

(No One Pov.)

Gon and killua are eating breakfast that Hikari made for them. After eating gon went to the library to read something,hikari went to the washing machine to clean some sheets and clothes, but killua has nothing to do just ditting around eating some lollipop that he have.

(KilluaPov.)

'im bored' i thought, i go to the library to see gon but he was busy.

"Gon what are you doing?" while poking his face

"Reading"

"What are you reading?" i said again

"Something"

"Im bored!!" i yell at him

"Then ask Hikari maybe she can help you" as he closed his book and walk away from the table and find a new book.

"Wow what a waist" i mumble myself and walk away from the library

I walk and walk and walk until i said"maybe i do need help?" i said while i saw hikari cutting a potato for dinner. She saw me and i looked away she said "what do you want killua?" "nothing" i replied to her "okay...do you want to help me?" while cuuting some potatoes "sure i guess, im kinda bored by the way" i walk to her and getting some potatoes in the basket it was freshly wash,she got me a knife so i got the knife and start cutting some potatoes, i gotta say it was really hard because i never done cooking before(and you guess it) i got injured,i looked to find hikari and i saw her stirring the pot i smell what she was cooking and it was CURRY. I dreamed myself that i was inside the curry(it's like food wars XD) i feel something tight on my finger,i opened my eyes and look at my finger and i saw a bandage on my injured finger and a little hand holding i looked up and saw hikari,she let go of my hands and start stirring the pot again. I blush a little and look away to cut some potatoes again.

After dinner i walk outside and go to the roof to look to the beautiful moon i heard someone walking i looked who is her/he is, and i saw hikari i ask her "what are you doing in this night?" confused myself "i was about that too to you?" she replied "you should be in bed right now" she added,i was angrily thought myself 'did she just order me,ME!! MY LIFE!!' "why should i take orders from you!" i yell at her "when i said to" she replied "why!?" i yelled her again "because im one year older than you",'she's true tho' i tell myself calmly and she said "go to bed it's getting late" "why!?" i stand up and pushed her in the shoulder which cause her to loose her balance as she was falling her mask got off of her face.(the falling part is like the Chuunibyou Demo koi ga Shitai..) at the end of the roof she hold it tightly so she can't fall i quickly go down stairs,lucky there's a balconey where she fall i saw her little feet,it was kinda cute tho(don't judge me ok) i saw her feet wiggling,so i put my hands under her feet her feet touch my hands gently i got her feet and put it at the balconey...

_____________________

This part falling thing i just watch the anime and start the idea hehe TwT

_____________________

(Still killua's pov,sorry UwU)

I look at my hands, both of them,i thought myself 'she's really light'i looked up and saw hikari making this face

"Don't tell anyone about this" she said cutely

It was cute and not scary like her voice when she was wearing a mask but her voice is better without it

"You're voice is better without the mask"i smirked while teasing her she jump into the same floor as me and start punching me lightly 'kawaii!' i yell at myself she stop and she was panting,i smirked...

"Is that all you can do?" i said teasingly

She walk in to me and she put her two little finger and touch my forehead and my eyes is getting blurry....

(ReaderPov.)

It was morning and i was sitting in the bed quitely after 5 minutes i jump the bed with my mask on because its my new routine to wake up the lazy boys....

'killua you are the first to see my face' i smiled inside my mask after i thought myself while jumping...