15.

Her.

I woke up because of delicious smell in my room. Smell that I'd recognise anywhere. I lazily smiled as I opened my eyes, immediately spotting the reason for the sweet scent. 

On my nightstand is my favourite kind of breakfast that looks very appetising. Fresh bouquet of beautiful flowers is there too, along with a card. 

I took the card first, smiling at familiar, neat handwriting

"Good morning, Cami.

I hope you are well. I am sorry, but I had emergency at the stocks that I had to solve. 

I will be back around 10 o'clock. 

Eat well, principessa. Stay hydrated. Do not overwork yourself and your arm. 

Have a great day, bambina. 

Your Leo. 

P.S. 

When you wake up, call me, please. I need to know how you are doing and I want to hear your voice."

God, if he could get more perfect in my eyes. The card was enough to make my day thousand times better. The thoughtfulness, care, adorable nicknames - everything makes my heart beat million times faster. 

I eyed the peonies with happiness and reached for my phone. 

Him.

"They are going to get revenge, so the stocks are just the beginning."- sighed padre. Fucking Ivanov set bomb on one of my cargos.

"I'd like to see them try. They have what, 5 thousand people on their side? I have 20 thousand and that's only in Eastern Europe.They can't do a shit to me."- I said while drinking water.