Sedation

Cassandra.

I thought about lying, but what was the use. I dont trust a lot of people, maybe I should just lie, as crazy as this world is right now, maybe she'll even go report to to her oh so dear alpha.

"I work at a night club as a stripper, so with all the bondage and shit, I get a lot of injuries on the job" The years I spent with an abusive father had taught me to be an efficient lair.

I watched as she cocked her head sideways as if she realized I had lied to her. But what came out of her mouth was entirely different from what I had in my thoughts.

"What is bondage"she said a little shyly,

I chuckled, a little surprised she didn't know this. Wasn't she supposed to know since, you know, people here fucked like animals, literally, but oh well, doesn't hurt to introduce her to this dirty minded world.

"It's sex which requires submission and discipline, you see , your tied up and fucked, but it entirely depends on your master" I said, watching her expression turn horrid.

I chuckled again, looking at her expectantly hoping for a few more questions. This was the most normal conversation I've heard with a girl ever since I got here.

"Okay, I'll need you to lie down so that I can nurse your wounds, they look really painful"

Not what I was expecting but I still laid down on the examination bed. I could feel her petite hands all over my back applying pressure on some parts. I thought I was totally okay, just like I had said before, but her gasp proved otherwise.

"what's it now?"I asked, a little bored of her gasps instead of a straight answer.

"Your wounds, they have silver and wolf's bane if the fragments are not removed it might be fatal for your wolf, I'm even surprised you can feel her with all this in you. " she said.

It was her words that made me realize I hadn't heard from Rora since finding Alika in the forest. This was bad, really bad. Just because we argued didn't mean I didn't want her at  all. I loved her, she suited my character well.

"you'll need to be unconscious for this and even after the fragments are removed, you'll still have scars "

I just nodded, I didn't even know what to say. Why would my father hit me with a whip laced with silver and wolfs bane, did he know I was supernatural, did he want me dead?

I felt a prick on my arm as numerous thoughts ran through my mind.

"What does silver do to my wolf "I finally asked, I knew what wolf's bane did, yes, I had watched teen wolf. But that is aside from the point.

"It weakens your wolf, poisons it, and if in drastic measures like yours, your wolf will show signs of  extreme anger, your emotions will be heightened and in a few days, you will loose your wolf entirely"

"Well that explains a lot"I said as I let the darkness consume me.

Alika's POV.

I woke up to a very angry Amare, I could even hear his blood boil, I watched as he paced around the room. I dont think he had even realized I was awake. I sat up in bed watching him mumbling to himself. It actually looked funny. Before I could hold myself together I laughed a little too hard, I felt pain sear through my head as I felt as if I had a whole plane on top of it.

"Baby, your awake," he said, walking to my side,"the doctor said I should warn you about the pain, but I guess it's a little too late for that"

I watched as his expression turned to a smirk, but I guess because of his foul mood, it looked more of a grimace. I patted the space near me indicating that he sits down. I knew Amare well enough to know if he didn't rant his problems to someone he would act like a total ass until he had so much in his chest.