Bliss And Anarchy

March 26 2019

Alex was fixing his jacket as He had his ring attire on except tape on his hands. Alex was looking for Alexa's Hotel Room as He finally found it.

Alex: *Sigh* Why am I doing this?

Alex knocked on the door as Mickie answered it and she had a huge smile on her face.

Mickie: Didnt expected you to show up.

Alex: I was gonna get dragged anyways by a certain goddess so I decided to join in.

Mickie: Great Now Get in. Alexa said we're watching a movie.

Alex: Is it Night Of The Living Dead?

Mickie: Who knows?

Alex came in as He also saw Peyton, Billie, Alicia and Nikki Bella in the room.

Peyton: Hello Psychotic Anarchist.

Alex: Hello Venus Flytrap.

Alicia: Come on Alex. Sit with us

Alex sat down with the others as he was again feeling nervous.

Peyton: What are we watching Alexa?

Alexa: Titanic

Alex: *Thoughts* Of all movies she picked. Why Titanic?

The Girls were excited as Alexa put on Titanic and Sat Next to Alex as She was resting her head on Ambrose's Shoulder. Alex felt a little uneasy there but he just ignored it and continued watching the movie. Couple Minutes into the movie and the girls were in tears as Alex was looking annoyed.

Alex: This isn't sad.

Nikki: It is for us. Oh my God *Wipes Her Tears*

Alex: *Thoughts* I would better see Halloween then this movie.

The Movie ended as All The Girls were in tears. Alex fixed his hair as He threw some tissues to Billie and Peyton.

Mickie: I don't know why but this movie always makes me cry.

Alicia: One of the best movies ever.

Alex: You do realise that they filmed Titanic in a swimming pool?

Nikki: So What? It's still a Masterpiece.

Peyton: So What Other Movie Should We Watch?

Alex: Can I pick a movie?

Billie: Sure Thing Anarchy. Make sure it's good.

Alex was looking for a movie as he found movies that didnt interested him. Three Minutes Later and Alex found a Movie Called Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning.

Alex: Now We're talking.

Alicia: Alex, That Movie Is Violent and Scary.

Nikki: Can we watch something else?

Alex: You didnt see me complain when we were watching Titanic so Let's watch this then.

Alexa: Alright then just Can I Cuddle Next to you?

Alex was taken back by what he just heard then again Texas Chainsaw is a scary movie so He let Alexa Cuddle next to him. Peyton couldn't take it as she was hugging Alex.

Alex: What a Pain

The Movie kept going as Everyone was scared by what was happening. Alex was enjoying the movie until Alexa Clutched Alex's Hand as Alex sighed and wrapped one hand around the goddess.

Alex: Feeling Better?

Alexa: Yup and I gotta say. Your Warm

Peyton: Yeah Ambrose.