ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ

» now playing: (Catching Feelings)  «

   » (Inigo Pascual, Moophs)  «

⠀ 0:06 ─〇───── 2:39

⠀  ⇄   ⇤   ⅠⅠ ⇥  ↻

.

.

.

   ᵖʳᵒᵐᵖᵗ: ᵃᵈʲᵘˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ

ˢʰⁱᵖ:  ᶜʰᵒⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˣ ᶜʰᵒⁱ ˢᵒᵒᵇⁱⁿ

ˢᵘᵐᵐᵃʳʸ: ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵘˡᵐᵃᵗᵉˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ʰᵒᵗ 'ⁿ ᶜᵒˡᵈ, ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵗʷⁱˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵘʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵈ ᵃᵗ ³ ᵃ.ᵐ.

_______________

     maybe, if choi jisu lived in a 'soulmate-less' world, then, she wouldn't have to be sheetless, itching with heat in every part of her small body. or maybe, she wouldn't need the 6 heat packs every summer vacation that she uses daily.

in their universe, the creation of soulmates whose destiny is to play hot 'n cold, it was always hard to get the perfect temperature.

so she decides, there may have been a chance that she hated calling a certain choi soobin every 3 a.m. whose close by a centimeter off.

she tumbles down from her bed, tired, zombie-faced, drool spread. hair swept by the tornado that masses itself in her being. her hand reaches to the sturdy hardwood bedside table-grabbing her pink meme faced phone case, along with her iphone 8.

jisu rolls her eyes at the loading screen, finally pressing on the call button with the id name 'dumb s.m.' it rings for the first minute. a max of three long rings before the other picks it up.

"shit, lia. fucking 3 in the morning, a man's gotta have his beauty sleep too!" a deep voice resonates, it was throaty and thrashy, a bit harsh but still, it was his voice.

"fuck you too, soo!" she scratches her eyes, the color-changing to an itchy red in return.

soobin hums on the other line, a laughless chuckle coming through her way. "love ya too; what do you need anyway?" the infamous dimple smile invading her thoughts, jisu doesn't talk for long.

"care to move a little, it's too hot."

"seriously?"

"seriously."

"fine, sure, whatever."

the built-up fireplace inside dies a little, it's firewood lessening. after, the fuzziness starts fading turning to the blinking warmth that cuddles her like a friendly teddy bear. it starts becoming the smooth voyage she favors the most.

the line starts shaking the more he moves farther, his voice comes back to call her. "better?"

the girl hums sweetly, satisfied with the buzzing drop of temperature. "thanks, soobin. sorry for calling so late. . . again."

"it's fine, g'night, love ya!"

"soobin. . ."

"we're soulmates, lia. "

her raspberry giggles bring another dimpled smile to him. fixing his white shirt, snuggling to his pillow.

"of course, love you too, soulmate."

but if she didn't live in this world, then she would never know the guy on the other line giving her the lost butterflies inside. or the warmth, the teddy bear hugs, the towering gazes. so if this is really fate then she really liked living in this world, their world.