Tamaki Amajiki

Hi! This isnt gonna be a text fic this chapter. For plot convince.

   He looked at the forest his mind blank. He'd saw his crush and his bestfriend kissing. He didn't care about that though. It's that he feels like he's not good enough. He heard people looking for him so he ran into the forest.

-----------------------------------------------------------

    Mirio was calling Tamaki. Where is he? Oh I hope he's ok. He yelled for Tamaki again. Still nothing. He looked around and saw a forest near by. He went to check it out. "Tamaki...?"
    Mirio felt uncomfortable in the forest, something was wrong, "Tamaki? Where are you?!" Although there were no words Mirio felt like he knew Tamaki was here. He looked up at the trees and saw Tamaki looking right at him. "Tamaki...? Is something wrong?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

    He said nothing but continued to look at the boy at the bottom of the tree. He looked worried. No. He wouldn't care. He rolled his eyes and jumped down. He still said nothing though. He walked back to the dorms with the boy.
   "Tamaki. What happened?"
   Tamaki said nothing. He stayed quiet. He felt... Scared, that if he started to talk everything would come spilling out.

Again, sorry for a short Chapter.

4-Aki-3