Prologue

Luke knew he had to get out of his friendship with Ella soon or it would all turn out worse. His dreams didn't come before Ella, or course not, he just didn't want to let his friends down.

Ella looked for Luke, her best friend of 10 years, all around school until she found him outside the library.
"Luke! Where were you?"
He just shrugged
"Really! Why weren't you at the school gates as usual!"
He shrugged again
Ella started to get frustrated
"What has been up with you the last month, you hardly ever text back even if you do there only short replies unlike the ones that you sent 2/3 months ago! You ignore me as much as you can! You didn't even seem to care when Mr Shover moved you last week! Does our friendship not mean anything to you anymore" by now Ella had tears rolling down her cheeks
It was true, Luke had been distant trying to worm his way out of Ella's friendship.it wasn't just the fact he was going away for 6 months it was the fact that he had fell for her hard, little did Luke know she had fallen even harder then him.

"Ella please I kn-"
"I don't want to hear it Luke, remember when when we met, I was 5 and you were 6?You made a promise on the 3rd year of knowing each other that you would never leave me!"
"E-Ella I ha..have to go...Michael and the guys are w-waiting"
With that Luke and Ella knew that they would never talk, atleast not for a while.
However Ella knew she never wanted to see him atleast not for a year or two,she needs to be free, and that's what Luke had given her...freedom.