nakime x douma NSFW!

By Optimus_pirate1 and babybiwa

*meeting ends and muzan and the other uppermoons leave except for douma*

Douma turns towards Nakime with a sly smile, his blank eyes looking down at the biwa demon, it was obvious that he intended to play one of his games with her, she should have just thrown him out when she had the chance. She sighed quietly; it seemed she wouldn't be getting any peace and quiet tonight with Douma around, he always seemed to get in her way, like a game of cat and mouse."Hi Nakime! How's your day going?" Douma asks with a smile but Nakime ignores him.

 "Don't be like that Nakime!" Nakime just turns away. Douma begins petting Nakime's hair. 

"Don't touch me!" snapped Nakime, her fingers began to brush against her biwa's strings getting ready to teleport him. 

    "Wait to teleport me! I didn't mean to upset you." Douma responds. 

Nakime pauses waiting to see what the uppermoon 2 was going to do next, she stares at him clearly not impressed. 

"You're a beautiful girl, I was just wanting to talk to you!" Douma says completely serious.
"You don't mean it," replies Nakime, "you're one of those womanizers that likes to play before killing them." 

"I would never kill you! You're my friend!" Douma says.

"..."

"Why are you so surprised? Why would you not think that?" Douma asked, confused.

"Well you are an asshole after all." 

"How am I an asshole?" He looks and Nakime with a sad expression on his face.

She blankly stares at the idiot in front of her "You're an asshole because you have no emotions and treat everything like it's a game!"

Douma gets offended by that statement, "I Have emotions! This isn't a game, its life or death!"
"It's always going to a game or life and death considering we are demons"

"Yes? And? I'm just trying to make the best of my situation and that includes being your friend!" Douma responds. "I don't want you to think bad of me." Douma smiles at Nakime.

Stares blankly and sighs "Fine! What do you want then" 

Douma hugs Nakime, "Just show me your kindness." 

"Kindness? I have no time for that, I just need to please master Muzan."

"You can please him by pleasing his top minions."

Trying to come up with a response, brain going blank.

"Well... I'm not hearing a no sweet Nakime!" Douma begins running his fingers through her hair.

     Nakime shudders at the feeling.

Douma begins groping her through her kimono. "I'm surprised you aren't doing anything!" He uses his chance to grab her biwa away.

Nakime tries to keep hold of her biwa, "Don't touch my biwa, it's very special to me."

Douma takes the biwa from her hands, "I won't ruin it, you just don't need it right now!" Sets her biwa out of reach. 

Pouts "But master will be mad if i don't do my duty"

Douma just smiles and licks Nakime's face, "Then we'll make this quick!" Douma then forces Nakime to kiss him. 

    Tries to push douma away feeling nervous. 

Douma rubs her cheek, "Don't be nervous! I'll make this as easy as possible for you!" slides his hand down from her cheek to her breast and pulls open her kimono exposing her breast, "Your chest looks great!" Douma begins sucking her breast.

She shifts as douma begins to touch her breasts, her face suddenly turning red as Douma sucks her breast.

Douma laughs at seeing her face, "You look cute blushing that much!" 

"Huh! I'm not cute!" Continues to blush more from douma's words.

"Don't deny it Nakime! You're the cutest demon I've met!" Douma undresses her farther and begins kissing her stomach. 

She allows him to continue to kiss her stomach enjoying the experience.

 "Are you enjoying me?" Douma asks. 

"Hmmm I guess so surprisingly"  

"GOOD! We've only just started!" Douma then undoes the rest of her Kimono exposing her pussy. 

"Why am I the only one naked, why don't you take off your clothes too?"

"OK Nakime!" Douma takes off his pants exposing his dick to Nakime, "What do you think?" Holds his dick out to her. 

She stares at Douma's dick. "Kokushibou's is better."

"Well... ok then?" Douma then softly pushes her to the ground, gets on top of her, puts his dick into her pussy, and starts thrusting into her. 

Nakime begins to moan as he thrusts, "Aaaahhh~ You feel great Douma" 

"Thanks Nakime!" Douma leans down and begins kissing her neck. 

Nakime begins moving her hips and moans more, "Aaaaahhhh~" 

Douma stops kissing her neck, begins kissing her, and sticks his tongue in her mouth. 

Nakime wraps her arms around Douma and sticks her tongue into Douma's mouth. 

Douma speeds up thrusting, pulls out of the kiss, and asks, "Seems like you're really enjoying this Nakime!" 

Nakime begins rubbing his Douma's abs, "You feel surprisingly great in me." 

"Good! Now take me inside of you." Speeds up and cums in her pussy. 

"AAAAHHHH~" Nakime lays on the ground and breathes heavily do to Douma filling her up, "You felt great inside of me." 

Douma moves and kneels to the side of her head, "Can you clean my dick?" Lightly slaps his hard dick against his face. 

Nakime smiles, catches the dick, turns on to her side causing cum to spell out of her pussy, and begins sucking Douma's dick.

"Thanks Nakime!" Douma then places his hand on the back of her head and plays with her hair. 

Nakime Speeds suck fast! "MMMMM!" 

"You really enjoy my dick Nakime!" Douma then pushes her balls deep, "Now you can really enjoy them!"

Nakime continues to sucking and speeds up.

Douma then cums in her throat, "How do I taste?"

Nakime swallows and pulls out, "Great!" 

"Well this was fun and all but now it's time for you to go" *grabs biwa and teleports douma naked into a random village*

Douma smiles, "What a fun girl!" He then begins walking back to Eternal Paradise. 

"Now that he's gone i can get cleaned up" She picks up her clothes and begins to get changed.

    A hand falls on Nakime's shoulder, "What happened with you?" 

Fuck runs through her mind as she reconises the voice. 

"MASTER! I-I c-can explain!" 

Grabs her and looks into her eye pissed off, "You better have a good explanation"

"He said that if I wanted to please you I should please him since he's one of your upper moons."

"Nakime you know that's not your job to do." 

She bows her head silently at her masters words 

"I..."

"Go clean yourself, you smell horrible."

"Yes master"

Muzan walks off looking at Nakime with disgust. 

She watches as her master walks away, silently she gets up to go to the onsen to clean herself from the filith douma left.

The End!