Chapter 1

"So you've heard about the new teacher right?" My best friend Emily asked, joining me and my other best friend Alec.

"Oh god no. Please don't talk about him. I've heard too much already," Alec grimaced. "Way too much."

"But he's so hot! I don't understand how someone can breathe in the same room as him?"

"It's easy. You just go like this," Alec took a deep breath before breathing out. "See, how easy that was?" Emily smacked the back of his head, causing him to groan in pain. "Ow!"

"Smart ass," Emily muttered.

"I bet he's not even that hot. Everyone is probably being overdramatic," I said, taking a sip of my tea.

"Just wait until you see him. Then you'll understand," Emily grinned, making me feel a bit nervous. Was our teacher really that hot? Should I try to make myself decent looking? Wait, what am I thinking? I don't need to try to look good for my teacher.

"What's his name and what's he teach?" I asked. It's our first day of school and I haven't been to all my classes yet. I could end up having him as a teacher. Hopefully not though. If he's really as hot as Emily says he is. I definitely don't want to be in a classroom with him. I can imagine all of the girls flirting with him and their annoying giggles. But I can also imagine me not getting any of my work done because of his attractive face. Which won't help my good grades that I told myself I was finally going to get this year.

"Science, and guess who has him as a teacher?" Emily smirked.

"Um, you?" I questioned.

"Us," she said, causing me to go wide eyed. "Remember we looked at each other's list of classes this morning, and you and I have science together with Mr. Day as our teacher."

I swallowed hard. "How hot is he? One to ten? And be honest."

"Definitely way over a ten," she easily said.

The bell rung, signaling lunch is over.

"See you in fifth period," she gave me and Alec a smile before standing up and walking out of the cafeteria doors with the other students.

"Alec have you seen him?" I turned my head in his direction to see him already looking at me with a small smile on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Er, staring at you like what?"

"Never mind. Can you just be honest with me and tell me if Mr. Day is actually hot?"

"I don't know? I'm not gay."

I laughed. "I know you aren't but even if you aren't gay. Straight men can still tell if a guys good looking or not."

"Well, we aren't like girls. We can't just say he's pretty without someone calling us out on it."

"Just answer the question, Alec."

"Fine. He's good looking but don't tell anyone I said that," his cheeks turned a light pink.

"Aw you're so cute when you blush," I smiled, causing him to roll his eyes. "Well, I guess I should go before I'm late to fifth period. I'm just hoping I won't fall for Mr. Day's good looks."

"Did someone say my name?" A deep, soothing voice said from behind me and Alec. We both turned around to see a very tall man. I found myself titling my head back just to see him. And can I just say wow.

This man was absolutely breathtaking. His piercing blue eyes that held you captive and his ruffled, dark brown hair that made you feel weak in the knees. His intoxicated scent that made you want to just tackle him down and makeout with him right there and then.

"Uh, you're Mr. Day?" I questioned.

"Yes, that would be me. Can I help you with anything?" He smiled, showing off his straight, white teeth. I swear this man has everything. He's like a piece of artwork. He's like the type of guy you only find in books. He's like- okay I think you get it.

"No, but I'm going to your class now."

"You are? Then why don't we walk to class together," he suggested, making me feel like I had to come along.

I wanted to say no but for some reason I couldn't help but blurt out the word, "Sure."

"I guess I'll go..." Alec got up and left before I could give him a look saying 'don't leave me'.

"What's your name?" Mr. Day asked, holding out a hand for me to take. I hesitated for a few seconds before taking his hand. He pulled me up to my feet a little too fast, making me lose my balance and fall right into his hard chest. He chuckled, placing his hands onto my shoulders and gently moving me away from his body. "Ah, we got a clumsy one over here," he smirked, making my heart beat faster than usual.

I blushed, taking a step back from him. He let go of my shoulders and placed his hands at his sides. "I'm not clumsy. You just pulled me up way too fast."

"Nah, you're just clumsy."

I crossed my arms, glaring at him. "Am not."

"Are too," he bopped my nose. My teacher just bopped my freaking nose! I could feel my cheeks burning. I wouldn't be surprised if I look like a tomato. "Anyways, what's your name?"

"Harley and you?"

"Tyler, but for you it's Mr. Day."

"Oh right." We fell into a awkward silence. I stared down at my feet, fiddling with my fingers. I can't believe Emily was right about how hot he is. I never imagined having such a good looking teacher. I honestly thought it was just in books.

"We should get to class. You don't want to be late on your first day-" he begun. I looked up at him and regretted it. His lips formed into a perfect smirk. I have a feeling he smirks a lot. "-and have to get a detention. Would you?" He said in a teasing voice.

"Detention on the first day? That's just mean."

"I never said I was a nice guy."

I narrowed my eyes at him before speed walking ahead of him.

Make sure to vote and comment! Please and thank you :)