𝙹𝙹 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔 - 𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜

(AN: 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 :))

» [Haunt U] «⠀⠀✧ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [Haunt U] «
⠀⠀✧ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

❝ Baby, I'm a drug and I don't wanna hurt you ❞

I woke up to a tap on my window, I grunted and rolled over to check the time.
I opened my phone to see it was 2:34 AM. Who the fuck would be at my window at that time? I stumbled off my bed and went to open my window. Only to reveal a broken blonde staring right into my eyes.
"Can I um, c-can I stay here please?" JJ asked as his voice broke.
"JJ of course you can, you know that"
"I just feel like a burden though." He whispered
I cupped his face in my hands and rubbed his cheek with my thumb.
Now, normally 'best friends' would do this but me and JJ had a different kinda relationship. We were really affectionate towards each other and we would tell each other everything. I was never like this towards Pope or John B, JJ's just different.
"Come on in your gonna get a cold standing out there!" I pleaded

2:50 AM
It was itching on to 3AM and I was waiting for JJ to come out the bathroom. My bedroom was quite big for a pouge. You see, my dad had more money than pouges but not as much as kooks so we were kinda stuck in the middle.
"Hey (Y/N) I won't bother turning the lights on because you'll still be used to the dark so if I trip it's your fault." He spoke. JJ was lying, the truth is he just didn't want (Y/N) to see the cuts and bruises that littered his face after his most recent fight with his dad.
"Shut up JJ!" I giggled
I just decided to lay down on my bed and cover my self in blankets as I was only in JJ's grey shirt and my underwear but he didn't know that cuz it was to dark to tell.

My eyes just started to flutter shut as I felt a dip in the bed beside me and an arm pulling me towards him. Although she couldn't see it JJ was blushing a lot and so was she. This is what I love. I instantly felt warm and loved as I nuzzled my face into the chest of his shirtless body (AN: 👀) I got a bit flustered at the thought of JJ shirtless. Of course I've seen it many of times but I've never been this close to him shitless before.
"Goodnight love" JJ cooed, my heart did wonders at him calling me love. (AN: IMAGINE THE JJ MAYBANK CALLING YOU LOVE)
"Night bubba" i returned as I tangled my legs with his.

(AN: They look a bit like this,)

9:54 AM

I woke up to the sun flooding my room, I mentally groaned and cuddled into JJ. I don't know what it is but mornings like this just hit different. I felt JJ squirm next to me. I giggled because he was acting like a baby. I stretched and turned to JJ only to see his face covered in bruises and cuts. I could feel the pools of tears filling my eyes. How could someone put JJ through this? He deserves the whole world, if not more.

I decided just to let him sleep, he probably needs it.

I showered and put my outfit for the day on:

(MINUS THE GLASSES)
.. *.
┊┊┊┊           ·               °
┊┊┊                  •                 *
┊┊    *                 ·
┊┊                           *
  °                                °
         *    ·          *
(AN: Ty all so much for reading my stories even if I get 10 reads it still means the world to me I'll post part 2 later on in the week love yous byee